+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and we don't do anything like special positions, jump and dump (ewwwww!) or anything like that. I'd rather end up pregnant with a boy by FAR than not pregnant at all.
    I get that some people are desperate for a particular gender, but I figure if doing the simple things doesn't change it then I'm supposed to have a boy! I have no problem with that heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    okay first of all just want to say a big thankyou Sian for organising and updating the front page, also to everyone for your losses and i hope yesterday wasn't to hard for you all. and lastly a big welcome to the newbies who have joined from last month or have just finished the pill packet. So for me still being very optimistic this month,CD2, june will be cycle 7 and 8 as have short cycles. dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. so testing 6th and and 30th both dates AF is due (if calculation are correct) hoping DP will be home in 10 days (bout time i should O) he just left today back to work so fingers crossed. okay i think thats it sorry for dribbling hope you all have a fantastic week and enjoy that BDing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not so much for the timing but since I mentioned to DH that timing could play a part he is stubborn and staying on it lol..
    I sometimes give in on the food but I try to stick to foods to help male sperm.. I do love the fact that I can eat potatoes on the diet I gave been living off chips and gravy for a month now and they are one of my fav foods Lol..
    But I don't mind either way boy or girl but we do more so want a boy first lol..
    Can't hurt to try though

Eko you crochet that's awesome more stuff in common lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    okay first of all just want to say a big thankyou Sian for organising and updating the front page, also to everyone for your losses and i hope yesterday wasn't to hard for you all. and lastly a big welcome to the newbies who have joined from last month or have just finished the pill packet. So for me still being very optimistic this month,CD2, june will be cycle 7 and 8 as have short cycles. dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. so testing 6th and and 30th both dates AF is due (if calculation are correct) hoping DP will be home in 10 days (bout time i should O) he just left today back to work so fingers crossed. okay i think thats it sorry for dribbling hope you all have a fantastic week and enjoy that BDing xx
    Good luck!!!!
    Last edited by shelby27; 14-05-2012 at 21:31.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your post eko, I'm doing the same cranberry, and calcium and magnesium tablets as well as yogurt, milk and cheese.

In our hobeymoon I'm guessing we we be having lots of hot baths together before dtd so I hope that helps too, although o might happen before we start the honeymoon maybe the wedding night, hmmm might have to have a hot spa together that night too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww man looks like I'm the only one going towards a boy.. Haha
    But I love reading that others are doing the same gender swaying stuff as me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby where are u going and staying on your honeymoon??

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I learnt how after the mc in April. Or rather, relearnt. My grandmother tried to teach me when I was young but I was impatient and slow to learn to I gave up *chuckle*.
    I started doing a blanket to keep me distracted in the tww and have actually done pretty well. Only problem is that I ran out of yarn and the spotlight near me has been cleaned out of it! I hope I can get more, it's bamboo cotton and really soft and warm. I don't want to have wasted all the work I've done on it by starting again with new yarn :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you ladies chat a lot! Hehe

We are doing smep here too, I am currently cd16 and have dtd 6 times already... We started on cd6 as AF only lasts 4 days, but I'm still not due to O for another week yet with AF due around the 3rd June. DH is loving all the attention and I do have to admit I am too... I guess it is true what they say, the more you have the more you want Hehehe
    So sorry to hear of all of the losses, it is so much more common than you would ever imagine We had a chemical pregnancy last cycle (we weren't 'trying' but weren't protecting very well either apparently!) but as we were only pregnant for a couple of days 3+ve test over 5 days before AF showed up, I don't really feel like it really happened if that makes sense? Hard to explain...

Lots and lots of For us all!!! June is THE month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it sucks when u run out... I have a few blankets with odd or off colours cause I had get more and then they change the batch colour so doesn't match ..
    My grandma also me.. Glad I got that skill from her..