+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Joyful June Triers and Testers

Well, today is officially CD1. I've got my CBFM going, I'm armed with the SMEP and I'm ready to move past my miscarriage (even though I keep thinking about how far along I should be!). I'm determined not to POAS till June 1 so I don't go insane thinking lines are there when they're not (like this month!). Who's with me?

BFP- Purple, BFN/AF - Green

May (For shame, early testers, for shame! )

26 - CozWesty

June

1 - Sian, OurSerendipity, LuvBug, rachel27, Eko (Please note that Eko is banned from POAS ever again due to her impertinence and must make like the ancient Egyptians and pee on wheat or barley instead! ), Romy, Ready4aBelly
    2 -
    3 -
    4 - chan79, BB78, Charmed Mama
    5 - JR03
    6 - pinkorblue
    7 - pigeonpairplusone, rayroo, MyLittleStar
    8 - Lil Smurfy
    9 -
    10 - Juststarting
    11 - BBJunior
    12 - Perth12
    13 -
    14 - shelby27, Blonde Assassin, Cheetara, loz13b
    15 - nomes83, dream girl, lochyandtaylasmum, Mummyx2 princesses
    16 - larazie
    17 -MummyOf2Sweeties
    18 -MrsErinR
    19 -
    20 -
    21 - LaDiDah, chickenfoot83
    22 -
    23 -
    24 -
    25 -
    26 - pinkkate
    27 -
    28 -
    29 -
    30 - pinkorblue (won't need this date after she gets her on the 6th!)

Not sure of testing date - trayc, MummaJez, MrsLozza, loz13b, Lilbub4us, waitinghoping, meegzz, OrganizedMummy, Godslilnadia, bubbabailey, angelini, MaybeBabyNo2, Millie82, Jessandmeltrappel, MickeyMouse84, w8ting4baby, tutru, angelis13
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 30-05-2012 at 08:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm happy to join! I'm on the pill until mid-May so late May/early June its all on for us! I'll hopefully be ready for testing somewhere mid June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Woohoo!!! I was worried it was too early to start a June thread but I'm determined not to test in May lol!!!

How long have you been on the pill? Is this your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll join and I'm the same as blondeassasin. Going off the pill in mid May, AF due the 14th for testing mid June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeay a June thread already, i had originally joined May but as hubby had to go away this month i missed out. Lucky for me I have a very short cycle 25 days so will be able to test twice in June. Like everyone im a poas addict (even tempted this month haha) no chance. so good luck ladies and im looking forward to being on the ttc journey with you. Big hugs Sian for your miscarriage + for everyone in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    im on cd1 today also, i usually have anywhere from 32 to 34 day cycle, so will be testing in june also BFP vibes for all

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm on CD2 today. I had an early miscarriage in April, and have what I suspect is an early MC for May as well . I can't confirm it, as I didn't test straight away as I normally would but I have been having contractions for the last two days which feel exactly like last cycle (which was a confirmed mc) so I'm pretty much 100% sure I'm having another early mc.

I'm not letting it get to me though. I can't really, can I? I fell pregnant with DS1 first time around, so this time is taking a bit longer but that's what happens sometimes. I've had a psychic predict that I will have a girl who will be conceived in the cycle ending in May, and I'll find out in June. I'm due to ovulate around the 22nd of May, so that would make sense. Not holding my breath though *chuckle*.

Be lovely to get to know you ladies. I'm a serious over-sharer so you'll get used to me talking about things like cervical mucous, position and positions. I can't help myself, I don't seem to have a brain to keyboard filter. Lmao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Woohoo!!!! Welcome everyone!!! Thanks for the kind words, pinkorblue.

Well I've had the world's worst cramping today. I want AF to just shove off so I can get on with the baby making! Hurry up, June!!!

I'm so sorry for your losses, Eko.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry eko thats sad, and yes i also say alot on here and ask questions to, im also cd 2 today

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we today ladies? It feels like forever until AF ends, let alone getting to ovulation. I ordered some more opks on Saturday, they got here really fast last time so I'm hoping that happens again this month.
    I also paid for a month of FF. I'm morally against paying for a website that I can do exactly the same thing with for free but it's handy to have both countdown2pregnacy.com and FF going at the same time.

If anyone uses c2p, my username is Aprilgirl if you want to add me