+ Reply to Thread
    finally living in our (partially finished) beautiful home high on the Hill in Eatons Hill
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation URGENTLY looking for trainee Doula - Brisbane northside - May delivery

If you are a trainee Doula available to support me through vbac #2, please contact me ASAP.

I'm due on 26 May and will be birthing at RBWH. We live on Brisbane's northside.

Direct email ... alyxh@bigpond.com.au or PM me please.
    :-))

finally living in our (partially finished) beautiful home high on the Hill in Eatons Hill
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    There's a list of Brisbane-based doulas on this page of our directory - those who are still in training have an 'in training' note beside their name

http://www.bubhub.com.au/directory/f...s-brisbane-qld

Hope that helps.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

chickymumma  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks :-) I have made contact with a couple of them and left messages for others.

The 2 I have actually spoken to are now qualified doulas, so unfortunately are out of our affordability. It's awful to say that, as the support I received from my last doula was SO worth it, but unfortunately our finances just can't stretch that far at the moment :-(

Thanks again!! :-)