+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For me it was around 14 weeks. After that I felt great! Good luck with the trip OP, hoping you are feeling good by then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me, I started feeling better and not needing my naps during the day at around 13-14 weeks. I remember going to a hens night at 15 weeks and being very impressed that I stayed up till midnight!
    All the best for your trip

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fatigued eased at 13 weeks now I'm 27 weeks and I'm back to crashing on the couch as soon as I get home from work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like me. I had extreme fatigue until 13 weeks. I am currently 18 wks and fatigue is not as bad, but running around after 18mo leaves me exhausted. Have hope, you can always power nap on tour buses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me it eased at around 14 weeks and god it was a relief! Now I'm 27 weeks and have started feeling pretty worn out again, I'm only working 5hr days and get home absolutely buggered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been a narcolept this pregnancy! Although it does ease up in the second trimester and then hits hard in the final weeks of 3rd trimester.

My doctor recommended multi vitamins and B12 so I started taking Berroca every day which really did seem to help.

I also found myself wanting to sleep more if I had starchy food like bread, pasta or potatoes.

Good luck