+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Now she is older, but not as a baby/toddler. I'll get it very rarely and only chips or hash browns because there is really nothing else suitable at breakfast time for a vegetarian coeliac. She was 6 the first time she had chips and a juice and might get it twice a year or so. But if you think it's ok, then that's what matters. I'll go for coffee and get her a drink but she's nearly 9 so I do now allow some softdrink sometimes. The majority of mums get it for their kids on occasion, so you are not in the minority at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Everything in moderation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We're veg, so no mcdonalds but we get takeaway pizza sometimes, and my son eats it. As long as it's not too often, I think it's fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Maybe once or twice a year. DS prefers subway wraps, he has one every thursday night. We're there now.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We do.

DS is 1 but we will get a chicken nugget happy meal with apples instead of fries, and a water.

And we usually get a salad as an extra and he eats all the tomato and cucumber.

But I think twice I've let him devour a cheeseburger :/

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We don't but mostly because DD1 can't eat wheat dairy or additives and i think maccas ticks all those boxes! I pulled into the drive thru this morning for a coffee and dd2 was all 'whats this place' and 'who are you talking to, who is that man, what are they cooking' lol. It was like she had landed in outer space she was that interested in it all!!!

If we need takeaway we get chips and grilled unseasoned fish or roast chook, that's about the limit of our options

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is 22mths and I've done it a couple of times. I've never bought her a meal, but she's had a couple of my nuggets and some of my chips.

The only reason I haven't bought her the meal is that she's a fussy eater and would never eat that much!

We went on holiday recently and she just stopped eating. She got really constipated, and in desperation I bought her a cheeseburger and chips. She refused to try it, and ended up sticking all her chips into the cheeseburger! She came home 1kg lighter after a week away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    We're veg, so no mcdonalds but we get takeaway pizza sometimes, and my son eats it. As long as it's not too often, I think it's fine.
    Hash browns and fries are vegan, and the only gluten free option when we are caught out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is nearly 2 and she's had chippies from there but that's it. I occasionally will get her a small chips and then go elsewhere and grab a roast chook. I'm not a fan of the idea of the burgers or the nuggets to be honest. Having said that, I am all about battle picking so whatever works I say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We get fast food lunch once a week it's shopping day and we make a big deal of it help me get the shopping done with DS knowing he will get it at the end