+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As most pp have said, I don't see the harm in it being a treat.

Last night DH and I were trying to decide what to do for dinner, after an awful week neither of us had the energy to cook a big meal. I didn't really want them eating takeaway tho, so the quick meal alternative in our house are toasted sammiches or toast with a side.of tomato and cucumber

And when we do allow the girls to have maccas I let them have the happy meal wih lemonade. In for a penny, in for a pound!
    Last edited by MamaC; 05-05-2012 at 07:54. Reason: adding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thought of this thread this morning when DH and I took the kids to maccas to get our weekly Sunday morning breakfast. Kids had hot cakes, hash brown and juice. We went for the bacon and egg mcmuffin meals mmmmmm!

Guest Guest
    My kids are 2 (almost 3) and 1. They both get the occasional maccas, they love the nuggets and fries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We take the kids for breakfast every second sunday, they have pancakes & juice & we have a coffee in peace while they play

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Now I want maccas for breaky we don't have it very often now but whenever we used to travel we'd have a maccas breaky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep he has it fortnightly sometimes weekly. But we have hungry jacks though as its a lot nicer than McDonald's. He is 5yrs old. I'm a sucker for having choc frappes a few times a week though but always go when my boy is asleep lol. Although mainly when have takeaway it's pizza hut, subway or Chinese.