+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant! how early can i be...

I just found out i'm pregnant yesterday! yay! I have pcos and had just started my fertility treatment that i had with my now 14 month old dd. i finished provera ten days ago, took a text on Saturday which was negative. my gp did a urine test yesterday (wed) as still no period and it was positive! as i didn't have a period at all im wondering how far along i could be.
    when is the earliest a hpt could come back positive? the second line was quite pale so im guessing its very early.
    im just too impatient to wait til the dating scan which could be a month away and want to know its its going to be a xmas bub
    thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS

Usually you take them when your period is due so 2 weeks after conception however depending on the test some will give a positive result 10 days after conecption. (i used clear blue as i never know when i am going to get AF) Maybe buy a packet of those i think i got mine from Woolworths, they tell you how many weeks or wait for you blood test. (MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE ONE THAT HAVE WEEKS THEY ALSO MAKE THE ONES THAT JUST SAY YES OR NO) It sounds like we might be duye around the same time, I just found out i am pregnant again due between the 31st December and early January, await ultrasound to confirm it according to clear due it should be between the 31st December and 3rd of January.
    Last edited by Mum 2 Isabel; 03-05-2012 at 14:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats! I got my BFP 5-6dpo.