+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ours is in the loungeroom good when I'm just browsing cause I can watch tv too bur bad if I need quiet as someone is normally in lounge room

I however have a laptop too I can put in my room Its just very slow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Ours is in the study, but when we were in a smaller place it was in the bedroom. I hated it as DP would be up all hours bashing the keys playing Fall Out

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    That's why I moved the PlayStation to the lounge room, he'd be up all night playing stupid car games! .

Thanks guys - I'll give it a trial run in the bedroom, but if it gets too distracting, I guess I'll put it in the spare room until DD learns to listen to me when I say "leave the bloody keyboard alone!"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum's cat took all the keys of the laptop keyboard when he came to visit. I woke up to him flicking something around and chasing it, ignored him, made a coffee and sat down at the laptop then realied lol. From then on it was closed when not in use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have our computer in our computer room maybe you could think about buying your daughter a cheap older computer to play on depending on her ages

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you thought about getting her a kids laptop, ds was the same with my laptop until I brought him a $25 Kmart kids laptop, now when I do my uni work he plays on his, he's only 2 so doesn't really know what he's doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have our computer in the lounge room, we have a wireless keyboard and mouse so we can just put them up high if DS2 keeps playing with it. I have set up the screensaver to be lots of family photos, the boys love watching all the photos.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ours in the loungeroom as we only have a small house and theres no where really to put it. I have all cables etc out of DDs reach and I use a wireless keyboard and mouse to ensure she cant get them.

It does make me miss having a laptop as I enjoyed not having to have a bulky work station in our ever so tiny loungeroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH's iMac is in his study along with his laptop and my laptops kept on the main bedroom

DH always has the study closed so DD can not get in

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have our main computer in the lounge room, but actually the kids have never really touched it.... DH uses it for work, but we also have my laptop and iPad so we don't really need it!!!