+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaG23 View Post
    Congrats !!!! I'm also expecting identical twins, I'm 20 weeks tomorrow. My boys are in seperate sacs but have one placenta. OMG - I can totally relate to the shock, ours were naturally concieved so it's harder to believe when ur told I think!! I have a nearly 5 yr old DD . The thought of how I'm going to manage is beyond me at the moment!! How are you feeling? How's DH feel bout it?
    a kindred spirit! we have naturally conceived ours too. i am just still in shock and so scared. dh has been fantastic and isnt nearly as fazed as me. i think its because i am the one to carry them IYKWIM? how has your pregnancy been so far? i would never in a million years picked twins as i dont feel that bad, only tired. havent had any MS yet either. i did think id 'popped out' early as im only 6 +3 but put that down to 2nd pregnancy. would love to hear how you are going - pm me if you like?

girl x - thanks for your post also. i remember you too from 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Dancing so excited for you! I know it must be daunting but you can do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow!! Double congratulations hun (Not sure if you got my fb msg?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS1 was 10 months old when we found out at the 6week scan we were having twins.
    ..I screamed the hospital down!

Best of luck - enjoy, it goes way too quick.

The only bit of advice I can give is 'don't be afraid to ask for help'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    DS1 was 10 months old when we found out at the 6week scan we were having twins.
    ..I screamed the hospital down!

Best of luck - enjoy, it goes way too quick.

The only bit of advice I can give is 'don't be afraid to ask for help'
    OMG!!!! That is the scariest thing I have ever heard hahah just jokes! At least everthing is fresh in your mind! I feel like a first time mum again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaG23 View Post
    OMG!!!! That is the scariest thing I have ever heard hahah just jokes! At least everthing is fresh in your mind! I feel like a first time mum again!

DS1 is now almost 7 and DD&DS2 are 5 1/2 -- I can tell you now, there isn't much in my mind that is 'fresh' anymore!!

Best of luck with your pregnancy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

MummaG23  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its fantastic!
    Twins are hard but it is so special.
    Dont worry about the pregnancy too much, there will be lots of people watching over you and the bubs, I had such a good pregnancy with the boys. No MS, nothing, so it doesnt have to be all bad.
    AS for popping early, I hear you there. I popped at 10 weeks this time around, I think this bub has heaps of room in my stretched out uterus.
    Just ask lots of questions and ignore all the negative comments, espeically from people who dont have twins. It really is great and worth all the tough times. Its not double trouble at all
    Yay - so exctied for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default freaking out

hello...this is my first post ever...so im going to go on a bit of a rant...
    GP confirmed today im pregnant! my hubby and i were planning to start trying from Oct so i've been waiting for my first period since stopping the pill 29th Sept....that first period never came...so i did home test..first one came negative. then i did two more week later and it came back positive..anyway i thought i just do one more and did my fourth one.
    Now thats its officially confirmed, im officially freaking out. I mean im very happy, but im scared! comments like "im too young" (im not im 29!) keep coming through my head.
    Have to arrange for scan soon, because we have no idea how many weeks I am!
    i hope im not alone in feeling this way..its scary. i have no idea how im going to do this?