+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can say (because it's stuck in my head still) is the one person who can walk around topless any time they want is commando (from biggest loser) he is one man who can do wat ever he wants and I support being topless lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koberose For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (03-05-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    Would you sit naked with your dad/uncles and have a cuppa? I'd find that so awkward!
    My family is a lot more "nudey" than most. I personally haven't sat naked with my Dad or Uncle, but I have spent a good chunk of my life in other areas of the world where nudity is not as taboo as the Western world, so we are a bit more liberal than a lot of other people I know.

There's a little joke about openness in my family because my brother-in-law watched me give birth and has seen pretty much everything and then some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Of course! Our complex has a rule that no one can walk around outside of their home shirtless, it's great!
    Even the backyard? I do that one a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Even the backyard? I do that one a lot
    Lol, no... Well I hope not, I'm often in the paddling pool in my underwear with the kids in my well fenced backyard. Just in the streets, fields, gym, tennis courts etc... You're allowed shirts off at the pool, but you must wear one while traveling between there and home, lol. I wonder if that's applicable to women?

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol sam witwiki hahaha sorry

i think everyone should be aloud to let it hang out....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Only one way to find out BlissedOut

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Personally I don't really like seeing anyone topless in the streets but I would definitely support anything that would make bf in public less taboo. If boobs were the norm I wouldn't get harassed for feeding my baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    Would you sit naked with your dad/uncles and have a cuppa? I'd find that so awkward!
    Id be down with it.. After i had dd1 i pretty much refused to wear a top at home... If you came to my house expect nudity :P Most of my friends and fam have seen my boobs and bod immediately post baby. Not a big deal. Its just skin.

Wow. Maybe im too liberal haha.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I just keep thinking of that icecream ad.... "Undies, undies, undies... bathers! IF you can't see the beach, you're in underpants" Loved that ad.

I also hate seeing people topless at the shops and just walking down the street for no reason, especially since I live wayyy south and it's very rarely hot enough for it. At the beach/pools etc, get your tops off as you will, boys and girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxG3FwfQYB0
    Last edited by Psylent; 03-05-2012 at 14:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if I think it's discriminatory or not.

I'm inclined to say no, as men and women do not have identical bodies and, in our society, breasts are s*xual.

Whether or not you believe they SHOULD be is, to me, a different topic for discussion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (03-05-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast