+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Melon - yep, all over spinning babies. Fingers crossed the techniques worked.

Thermo - yep, my acupuncturist is also a chiro & he did some stuff yesterday as well. I don't think he's qualified in Webster technique though. I should ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wippy View Post
    If I were you I would not be giving up now no matter what you are told.
    Start walking, briskly, as much as you can and try and jolt bubs head down with gravity. Get more acupuncture too, it supposed to be great.
    Also google Spinning Babies and just do it all. 32 weeks is not too late at all. Be positive!
    Yeah, I know. I'm very pessimistic. My middie is optimistic about the baby turning. I just feel like the VBAC battle is getting on top of me and this is just one more hurdle that I have no control over. Who would have thought it'd be so hard to have a natural birth.

Thanks for the encouragement so far everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suggest you do a lot of research that you could put forward, there are many practitioners who allow breech VBAC's.

Huge hugs to you. I had an emergency c-section last time and would be devastated if I couldn't get my VBAC, all the best.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Melon - yep, all over spinning babies. Fingers crossed the techniques worked.

Thermo - yep, my acupuncturist is also a chiro & he did some stuff yesterday as well. I don't think he's qualified in Webster technique though. I should ask.
    Def see a chiro who specializes in the Webster technique sorry cant remember if you mentioned a physio above? I would be giving that a go too.

How do you feel about vbac breech in hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girlfriend had Chiro and spun her baby around after 3 Chiro adjustments. Best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Yeah, I know. I'm very pessimistic. My middie is optimistic about the baby turning. I just feel like the VBAC battle is getting on top of me and this is just one more hurdle that I have no control over. Who would have thought it'd be so hard to have a natural birth.

Thanks for the encouragement so far everyone.
    You're just going to have to be your own #1 cheerleader!

Why don't you have a talk to bubs on your walk and ask him/her to move.

I believe the 2 of you can do it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wippy For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was breech the whole way up to 33 weeks and then he turned all on his own.

Clever little monkey!

Best wishes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    how long is your care giver willing to give you to get your bub head down? Many second and subsequent bubs turn 37-38wks. Cos your uterus has been used before and thus stretched bubs often do acrobatics right till the end.

spinning babies works!! I did the moves for 3 days and my transverse bubba went head down (vs bum down) at 31wks.

good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you tried yoga? There are some great positions for "ultimate positioning" perhaps look at YouTube for some tips. One thing a girlfriend did with full success was playing music....ummm "down there"! As in, just put a CD player in between your legs. Apparently the bub turns to hear it. I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm sure you're willing to try everything so it's worth a shot! Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    Have you tried yoga? There are some great positions for "ultimate positioning" perhaps look at YouTube for some tips. One thing a girlfriend did with full success was playing music....ummm "down there"! As in, just put a CD player in between your legs. Apparently the bub turns to hear it. I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm sure you're willing to try everything so it's worth a shot! Good luck.
    No more ridiculous than lying upside down on an ironing board with a heat pack at my pelvis & an ice pack at the top of my belly :-/

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a crack.