+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subscribing ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, We have a beautiful little 6 month old girl that came to us through embryo adoption...and we are so grateful. We can't imagine her not being here to share our lives with us....so I'm thrilled to hear you wanting to find a home for your treasured little ones.
    I'm sure you'll look back one day, amazed at the lives you have brought into existence. All the best.
    Phil

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone this thread is very old but was wanting to find out more about embryo donation in Australia. I am currently on a waiting list with a Melbourne clinic for donor embryo.

does anyone have any experience with this process and if you were successfull or not, or any info on the process would be really helpful

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Embryo donation worked for us

Hi I'' earlier in this thread. We were very lucky to find a donor embryo through AED (Aussie Egg Donors), which is a site for connecting egg donors / embryo donors and want to be recipients. I don't know if it is still running but we have a lovely almost 4 year old daughter from embryo donation. We have a good relationship with the donor family from country Victoria ( we transferred the embryos to QLD which was a bit of a process but we made it through). The clinic we were with had a list but we never made it to the top as we already had one child and they had a childless recipients first policy. We were on the list for several years and then I started looking elsewhere too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cillile For This Useful Post:

Jazzabelle13  (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cillilie thanks for the update so happy this has worked for you. What relationship does the donor have with your DD if you don't mind me asking or is just an exchange of photos and updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi Chilile yes AED is still going and i took still searching for embryos Jojo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default donor embyro nsw

Hi guys,

Newbie on this thread. My husband's and i fertility journey started last year when he was diagnosed with azoospermia (no sperm in semen), we did sperm retrieval surgery with no success.

I have just finished first icsi with donor sperm and it was a fail. Embryos didn't make it past days 2-3.

Now I am worried i might have egg issues.

We will try another icsi round, maybe change the donor this time but if that fails too, then we might consider embyro donation.

I am in NSW, does anyone know the process of embyro donation. Is there a waiting list in nsw? i am currently with ivf australia.

thanks heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hugs

Embryo donation is created embryos already that are excess from someone else who has finished their family. It's not that common.

Because we use donor sperm even if we had left over embies we can't donate even though I would want to.

We are with IVF AUST too.

You might be better looking for an egg donor.

There is no egg donor bank like the sperm donor one though. They ask you to ask friends and family.

My friend has xxx so they won't use her.

Feel free to pm me.

Mysticfalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you kidding me I was searching for red head sperm donor and would be open to red head egg donor or embies!!!