+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I'm actually feeling quite sad reading these and wish I could share my DH around so everyone could have a lovely mother's day :-(

GBH everyone.
    Second this! My DP is amazing, does more for me and my boys than their dad ever did wish you girls the biggest love on behalf of all the kids too young to express how much they appreciate every little thing you do! go treat yourselves to a quiet coffee and cake if nothing else!

unfortunately today's plans just got cancelled DP just got called into SES massive winds are causing havoc here atm

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

BorrisWombatWife  (13-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy mothers day to you all,

My little boy made these at preschool.
    Attached Images

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't care if DP doesn't get me anything...I'm not HIS mum!

DD was given $10 for the stall at school, I didn't know that Preps were allowed to buy as much as they wanted because she came home with four bundles of stuff, and a very large card that features a lopsided purple elephant in a dressing gown {made at school}

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope thing improve. x
    Last edited by MissPoss; 08-08-2012 at 11:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got a beautiful card DD made and a Mug that she painted.

I also got a retro canister set that DD picked out all by herself. DH also got me a lovely coat that I really wanted.

I also got pancakes and a clean kitchen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy mothers day!
    From my son (due in July) I received a sleepless night having to get up in the cold to pee 3 times, a headache and many kicks in the ribs lol
    From my fiancé though a beautiful pandora charm with our sons name engraved on the bottom, glad my boy has a great dad to look up to because ATM I could do without my sons presents lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know iam not really a mum but we have had 6 miscarriages and still no baby i still feel like i was a,mum for those times i was pregnant being a mum is all i have ever wanted to be my dh brought me 4 little fish for mothers day it really touched my heart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 years trying View Post
    I know iam not really a mum but we have had 6 miscarriages and still no baby i still feel like i was a,mum for those times i was pregnant being a mum is all i have ever wanted to be my dh brought me 4 little fish for mothers day it really touched my heart
    We're mums from the day we get a BFP no matter what!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We don't have much money, this was my first mothers day and I didn't expect anything. I did get a note on FB in jibberish that DP let DD mash the keyboard and leave notes on my page and that made my day. It does upset me sometimes that I couldn't get the whole shabang but at the end of the day. I have DD and I am proud to call myself a mum and I guess thats all that really matters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This week has kinda sucked for me as I did not get anything for mother's day, not even DH wispering to DD to say "happy mothers day" I invited both our mums over and got them both cards and put on a champagne lunch for them, which i prepared and cleaned up. I am now spending my week hearing how great all my friends mothers day was and dreading the moment when they ask me how mine was because i am not a good liar at all. I left the room to go to the toilet at mothers group today when they were exchanging their stories. DH has been suspicious that I have been upset with him but he just doesnt get it. last year he spent the whole day apologising for not getting me anything.......