+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it still doesn't seem to be getting any better (I'm so impatient), it actually seems worse again, it looks like its all connected now and it's moving around the back of his neck, and his body feel like there ate little lumps everywhere. I'm so stressed about it I can't sleep, I'm so worried his neck is going to swell up, I can't sleep for checking his breathing every other minute. I want to cry when I look at it, it looks sore and now he seems to itch it as well.

I really think its more than just a rash and more than just from dribble.

I've got some goats milk soap so I really really hope that works coz right now I am feeling like a horrible mother, not being able to fix him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs hun, it sounds like your doing everything you can, your a great mum! The fungal cream will take a little time to work, persist. If your really worried you could take him back to the Dr but I think it will settle down. I use goats soap for dd as she gets terrible eczema and rashes it helps heaps.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been going through a similar thing!

It started with a bit of nappy rash and then developed into blisters and then spread over his body (although not really on torso).

We went to doctor after doctor who had no idea really. Lots of different theories and creams.

In the end we discovered that is was an allergic reaction to the nappy cream. We stopped using it and it is now clearing up. Slowly but surely.

Maybe it started a a neck rash and then he had a reaction to the paw paw cream as there may have been a little crack in the skin. I am no medical expert though!

The other thing you can request is a swab of the area to test for fungal/bacterial infections.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son used to get a moisture rash under his chin from excess drooling around 6 months old. I used curash powder every couple of hours and it helped a lot. Maybe give it a try..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS's neck has finally started to look better. It doesn't look so angry any more. So now i'm not sure if it's the Billie goat soap we're now using or the cream. I've brought some sensitive washing powder now because he still has lumps all over his body but I'm very happy to see an improvement starting. :-D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigZ For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (13-05-2012)