i would love to hear the pro's and con's for these prams. im going to have a 2.5 yr old toddler and a newborn and want something i can use as a single and a double.
I was looking at all of these options too...
- very expensive
- AMAZING to push..so easy.
- absolutely no access to basket with 2nd seat on.
- from what i remember the seats were hard to get off.
- hard to get bubba into bottom seat.
- seemed , ummm...kinda flimsy for a P&T's.
- i loved the fact that the seats turned into bassinets ..no need for extra pieces.
city select -
- ive heard great things but ive also heard its kinda hard to push.
- easy access to basket and the baby bag can hang of the back of the pram cos the 2nd seat is on the front.
Please don't even look at the Love n care twingo...it is awful...i had mine 2 days before i had issues ...some that were known to the company...i took it back directly to the manufacturer where i was treated AWFULLY ...i demanded a full refund.
I have the City Select, and I haven't really used it as a double yet because I'm still pregnant with DS2, but I've had both seats/one seat and a capsule on and pushed it around.
It's great! It is quite big, but I don't find it any longer or heavier than some of the 3 wheel prams that are out.
The big basket is awesome, and it's easy to get to, even with two seats on. The steering is wonderful and so smooth. Even for a big pram you can turn tight corners and maneuver it really easily. And the best part is, it's narrow enough to fit through doors and aisles easily!
I haven't tried the other two prams, but I had a look at them when I was on the market. The iCandy I think is overpriced, but I know a few people who have it and really like it...and I agree that the Promenade seems a bit flimsy.
The City Select is solid, and safe my 20 month old climbs in and out of it, and it doesn't even move.
Atticus Ray - 29.8.10
Dorian Oliver - 10.7.12
Just the three of us
Daily baby buys is going to have the icandy pear on sale soon if its in your consideration list
Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
mum and little bear <3
2/6/2010 - Mummies little bear (is almost two)
Dotty - 4/7/2009 - 9 weeks