+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I wasn't suggesting it was goanaspaner was more asking in context of PCOS and risk of stimulating lots of follicles as mine is ridiculous at 198 (35 is considered high!) I'm aware this is no reflection of quality and was quite worried it would be a severe impediment when using Oi and trying to just get one or two follicles. Thankfully this hasn't been the case.

Little dove it stands for anti-m something hormone (google it lol) which in some cases can be used as an indicator of ovarian reserve - as we are born with all the eggs we will ever have this number generally reduces with age. As goanaspaner has pointed out it's only an indicator.

This number is often significantly higher in girls with PCOS and means that I have heaps of follicles in my ovaries all the time which means increased risk of ohss and stimulating lots of follicles at once - not good for iui or timed bd and fs will cancel cycle due to risk of multiples.

I have been told by 2 FS that because mine is so low I don't have the option of delaying having a baby, and really there isn't much chance of every falling pregnant naturally, my last FS wanted me to jump straight to ivf but that wasn't an option (cost) at the moment, lucky wazza is letting us try iui for a few rounds. Apparently AMH goes down every year so I will be getting it tested later in the year again,

Hi All. I have just finished my first round of ovulation induction injections (7 days ago) and just had a P4 bloodtest yesterday. Level was 190 which is apparently pretty high? Preg test due in 10 days. Have had pretty awful side effects from the ovudrel (final injection) for the past week but seems to be subsiding now (thanks god). Any information about P4 levels would be greatly apprecitaed!