User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DD is 20 months and normally has:

Breakfast: Bowl of mini wheats with milk (15-20 pieces).

Morning tea: Banana and tub of yoghurt

Lunch: Bowl of vegetable soup

Afternoon tea: Avocado on cruskits... Though she normally just eats off all the avocado.

Tea: picks at whatever we have. Definitely not a fan of dinner. Sometimes she gets a Rafferties Garden chocolate custard for desert.

As she is falling asleep at night she will have a 200ml cup of milk.

During the day she will also sometimes share a cup of fruit with me, have some mini quiches, a packet of rice sticks... Depends on how hungry she is. She isn't a big eater but she doesn't do too badly... But she is only teeny tiny at 9kg. She doesn't stop all day so I assume she works it all off...
    Me 23 DP 24
    DD Born September 3 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your 2 year olds eat? Wow I am jealous!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

misho  (02-05-2012),Misschief  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD is still breastfed lol, she's just a piglet :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 2 and would normally have:

Breakfast - 1/3 cup of oats with rice milk and chia seeds or quinoa with fruit and chia seeds.

Morning Tea - 1 piece of fruit

Lunch - basic would be something like a homemade basil pesto on 2 slices of spelt sourdough. Sometimes it's salad, quinoa, pasta salad or a rice and veggie salad. If I gave him the choice he'd have honey on toast everyday.

Afternoon snack - green smoothie with kale, spinach or silver beet with 1 piece of fruit and spirulina. Depending on what he has had for lunch we'll sometimes have hummus with homemade crackers and veggie sticks, bliss balls made with coconut oil and nuts and seeds, sweet potato wedges, pikelets or muffins. He also loves dried apricots and dates but I try to limit those.

Dinner - what ever we have. He will normally eat chicken, potatoes, curries, risottos and buckwheat noodles but it's a struggle to get him to eat much else especially vegetables so I try to include them more during lunch and give him a larger afternoon snack but I worry it's not enough. He does still have 3 quick breastfeeds so I try not to be too concerned about dinner time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breebee View Post

Haha, same here lol. Prob during the whole day what others have for one meal
    ME 33, crazy in love with DH, 35

DS 07/2006 DS 10/2010 DD 05/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by breebee View Post

Im sorry but I can't help but lol,

I sympathise for a while there Ds got by day to day on 1/4 of a Vegemite sanger I have a poor eater

He is still nursed twice a day and at least once over night and have considered weening just as maybe that's the reason but then all I can think is if his food intact doesnt increase we'll be in serious trouble

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds eats ridiculously he might eat normal 4 days a week and the other days he eats like he does today.

Today he ate 2 milk bottles
    Breakfast: 1 bite of Vegemite toast
    1 bite of my porridge
    Morning tea: maybe 3 saltanas
    Lunch: 3 hot chips
    No afternoon tea
    Dinner: Picked at his veges

Normally he eats 2 bottles
    Breakfast: porridge ( those individual serves) or 2 slices of Vegemite toast
    Morning tea: 2 jam pikelets, 2 slices watermelon, dried fruit packet and a squeeze yogurt
    Lunch: pasta with veges sometimes with tuna as well or dinner leftovers, or a cheese and avocado sandwich when I feel slack with 2 slices of watermelon,
    Afternoon tea: 2 slices of watermelon, handful of grapes and either cheese and crackers or yoghurt
    Dinner varies: stirfry, curry, roast, spaghetti bolognese whatever I feel like
    He is 3 in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD isn't fussy, she'll try anything and eats a lot of things I would never imagine a toddler to enjoy but she is a grazer! She will have a bite and then get distracted and pick at random 'bits' of food all day instead of eating meals. She's almost 12kgs and a very active, energetic nutcase so she's not hungry because she has bowls and plates of healthy yummy food put in front of her all day long but she prefers to just snack and pick at her food...god it worries me. At least she drinks her milk and water. One thing she's guaranteed to woof down is butter chicken! I love seeing her eat butter chicken because its the only time she'll eat a full meal! I can't wait for the day she'll eat all of her meals and maybe even ask for more too!