Hi girls,

Just wanted to get a general idea, how many of you, or people you know have gone into labour early after previous pregnancies going over EDD??
Sorry I should probably explain myself better...

So I'm 33w 4d with my 3rd pregnancy. 1st I went into labour naturally after being 11 days over EDD, (emergency caeser) 2nd was 6 days early via elective caeser, not even a hint of going early, (sat high, no 'lightening' no discharge, loose bowels etc...)

This pregnancy, I am measure at 37 weeks already, and having all these symptoms...
Lightening, watery discharge, loose bowels, pains, one day sitting high next low, back pain etc...)

I'm booked in for my 3rd c-section 4 days before my EDD, as my obstetrician is away a week and a half before hand...

I'm worried I may go naturally, as mentioned, these feelings/symptoms, even though ive never gone early, or had the chance to.

I want my OB performing the c-section, as he was amazing with DS2, so I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I won't be going into labour naturally, but I can't help but wonder...

Do you know of/have you gone into labour early after having one or more over due bubs?

Thanks heaps

Xxxx