+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinandchloe View Post
    Pretty sure she asked for a support thread and negative comments to be placed in another thread.
    Oh sorry, I ddnt see the small print as on my iPad (not using the app so the print is tiny).

Not meaning to be a ***** just don't be too disheartened if it doesn't work well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyChicken View Post
    Ummm you might as well just eat tim tams, same calorie count. It isn't a good diet, it isn't teaching you to eat properly, portion control etc and will not be sustainable. I'd save your money and not bother with this fad.
    I actually agree now.
    However this helps me to stay in control of my snacking, rather than having a packet of Timtams in the house.
    I actually do eat healthy, just trying to lose 5 or so kg I gained while pregnant. I was 65kg (now 63kg) and want to go down to 58-60kg (I am 160cm tall).
    I am not following the full on cookie 'all day' diet. I am having some fruit insead of a cookie (2 cookies = 1 banana, 1 cookie = 1 small apple, etc), PLUS lots of vegies and small dinner. So I only really have half the amount of cookies recommended.
    Once I lose the weight, I might just keep the left over cookies as snack alternatives when I feel like something sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds like a smarter idea. Another good thing To have on hand are some homemade soups, vege soup, chicken soup or minestrone, rather than creamy or pumpkin based soups. Cook up a big batch and freeze into portions. Very healthy and satisfying, a lot of variety of veg etc and quick and easy for when you might otherwise cave and eat the wrong thing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CheekyChicken For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (14-05-2012)