Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a banana muffin recipe- will post later today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I use this as the cream/cheese part of my potato bake

1 1/2 cups oat milk
    1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
    1/4 cup flour, any kind
    2 tablespoons tahini
    2 tablespoons cornflour
    2 teaspoons lemon juice
    1 teaspoon onion powder
    2 teaspoons light miso
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
    1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon paprika
    1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder

Place all ingredients in blender and process until completely smooth. Transfer to small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until very thick and smooth. Serve hot.

I have a lot of recipes I will post them or MSG them as I get time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pizza scrolls

Pastry
    2 cups of SR flour
    90g butter
    160ml (2/3 cup) oat milk
    Plain flour, to dust

Topping

Tomato paste
    Garlic
    pineapple
    Onion
    Zucchini
    Pre grilled sweet potato and pumpkin
    Italian herbs
    Dried chili flakes
    Nutritional yeast (a huge sprinkling)

Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour it goes like breadcrumbs. Add the milk.
    With a butter knife cut it through until evenly incorporated and the mixture begins to hold together.
    Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead until smooth. Use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll out.

At toppings, roll up and cut.
    Place scrolls (touching each other) on a tray with baking paper and took for about 25-30 mins.
    Last edited by waterlily; 01-05-2012 at 08:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We also make heaps of spring rolls.

I just buy the wrappers from the frozen Section of the shops.

I put all your usual stir fry veggies in a wok then add soy sauce, chili, honey, ginger and garlic until I get a nice flavour. Place mixture in the wrappers and cook in the oven until golden.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll MSG you my blog. It has a couple of recipes on it. I'm a bit lazy at updating though.
    Last edited by waterlily; 01-05-2012 at 07:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The dough recipe for stuffed Turkish bread.

Flatbread dough:

1 ½ cups all purpose (or bread) flour

½ tsp. salt

3 Tbs. olive oil

3 tsp. lemon juice

5 Tbs. cold water

You can either combine the ingredients in a food processor or mix them by hand in a bowl. First combine the flour and salt, then mix in the olive oil and lemon juice. Pour in the water while mixing, forming a crumbly dough. Press the dough together into a ball, then knead for a couple of minutes on a very lightly floured surface (if the dough is too dry, add in another splash of water). Divide the dough into two equal sized balls, then flatten each into a disk. Rub the disks with a little more olive oil and wrap them in plastic wrap and allow them to chill in the refrigerator over night or up to several days. When ready to use, remove the dough from the refrigerator and allow it to return to room temperature. Then, on a lightly floured surface, roll out each disk into a thin (about 1/8 inch thick) circle. It should be over a foot in diameter. To fill and bake the flatbread.

I fill them with anything! Left overs, curries.. The other night I just grilled up some potato slices, onion and tomato then added herbs,
    spices and nutritional yeast.

Preheat the oven to 285C with a pizza stone in it if you have one. On a lightly floured surface, top the bottom rolled out dough round add filling then leave an amount of space around the edges. Lightly spread it out a bit. Lay the other rolled out dough round on top. Pinch and press the bottom and top edges together to seal (it can help to moisten your fingers a bit). Lightly brush the top of the dough with olive oil, and if desired sprinkle with sesame seeds. Make a few short gashes in the center of the top of the bread for steam to escape. Use a pizza peel to move the stuffed dough into the oven onto the pizza stone (if you don’t have a pizza stone, it works fine to make and bake the flatbread on a greased cookie sheet). Bake, keeping the oven door closed!, for about 10-12 minutes. The bread will be golden with brown
    Last edited by waterlily; 01-05-2012 at 08:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veggie burgers (recipe 1)

1 can chick peas
    1 onion
    1 TBS garlic
    1 tsp coriander
    1 tsp cummin
    1 tsp paprika
    2 TBS flour
    2 cups of cooked sweet potato and pumpkin
    3 TBS nutritional yeast
    Bread crumbs or rice crumbs or sesame seeds

(I taste and add extra spices if needed)

Put everything in a food processor except the cook veggies and crumbs, blend until just combined. Mash in the veggies.
    Roll mixture into balls the flatten and cover with breadcrumbs.
    Cook on a non stick frying pan on medium heat with a spray of olive oil until golden brown each side.

(I put them into a warm oven while I cook the remaining all so they stay hot)

Serve on a roll with salad and relish.
    Last edited by waterlily; 01-05-2012 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll stop for now as I'm not sure if these recipes are useful?