+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My worst and reason I had my home phone disconnected was coming home each day to 10+ fax attempts, just that annoying dial tone a fax machine makes on my answering machine, next message, same thing.

No idea how they didn't get the picture they weren't facing anyone but they tried almost daily and Telstra couldn't help so I simply disconnected my phone and stuck to mobile only!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Years ago when I still lived with my parents we occasionally received calls for a religious cult called the Little Pebble! Usually the caller had an American accent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep getting calls for the Botswana embassy - five calls in the past two weeks, must be something going down over there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a number similar to some guy down in Melbourne called Nathan (mobile number mine is 323 313 his is 313 323 if u get what I mean)

I used to get all the calls from chicks he rejected and he got all the ones from guys I rejected. I would swap the lady sections around giving them his number and he did the same.

I would also get his dad yelling at him to come home on Sunday mornings, he was nice it happened do much he knew me by name haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not a wrong telephone number, but wrong street number... I share-housed in a flat above some shops and a little further around the corner, also above the shops was the local brothel, and a little further around the other corner was the pub, so we were situated smack bang in the middle of the pub and brothel... I completely lost count of how many guys knocked on our door thinking it was the brothel... "yeah hi is this heaven can wait?"... "no no no no no!" *sigh*

And I think it was in that same share house where one of my flat mates used to prank call ppl all.the.time. His favourite was to call ppl using a frantic high pitched voice asking "hello have you seen my son Peter, have you seen him" over and over and over. Then one night he called someone and started with "hello..." when the person on the other end completely randomly said "Peter is that you?" lmfao, scared the bejesus out of him and he never did it again lol
    Last edited by bada; 30-04-2012 at 21:35.