+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I accidentally rang the wrong number the other night :/
    I got two number around the wrong way. The lady answered an I said how's it going? In a stupid voice. She replies in the same stupid voice
    Me: what are you wearing
    X: my pj's baby
    Me: what are you doing in your sexy pj's?
    X: eating
    Me: do you like mullets cause I'm rocking an awesome one!
    X: nag they don't do anything for me
    Me: haha so anyway *start talking about what we were talking about via text earlier
    X: haha seriously you have the wrong number

I'm so glad they couldn't see me through the phone!!!!

Also my parents used to run a hall, tennis courts and various other things and they still get calls about it cause the council hasn't changed the number

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bank For This Useful Post:

Nmgb  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a phone call at around 2am once. And, like most people, I thought he worst! As the only phone calls I ever got at that time of night was that someone and died or had an accident. So I wake up with a start...heart thumping...and I run to the phone and answer with a tentative "Hello?"

"Are you ok?"
    "Shouldn't I be?" getting really worried by this stage
    "I thought you'd be upset over what happened at hockey today"
    "OMG you have the wrong number!!!! I thought someone had died!"
    "I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry"

Hangs up!

Freaked me right out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    You dont happen to have a Joe as a friend of FB?
    I have a joe as a friend but not this Joe. His middle & last name on FB is very unique so I'm sure it's the right one, just need to be able to see his info!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I was 13, some boy called the house phone to prank us but he and I ended up chatting every night and then one day went to the movies together lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Or the time I was chatting to my to my friend on my mobile. She said to call her back in 10 so I hung up and called her back 10 mins later. She answered and I continued with our conversation, when the person on the phone tried convincing me that she wasn't my friend, I was like um yes you are? Sounded exactly the same!! She hung up on me after a few minutes of me laughing and saying 'Ok ok, you can stop joking now! I know it's you, do you really think I wouldn't recognize your voice?'
    Turns out my phone was using the number my friend had on fb as her primary number, which wasn't her actual number anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    While I was away for work, I had been chatting to my DP. He had also sent a text to our landlord that day regarding an electrical problem at our house. When I fell asleep, he sent me a goodnight text. Then a good morning text the next day. I was a bit miffed that I hadn't heard from him ... Then he realized he'd sent the texts to our landlord. Who fortunately has a great sense of humor!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wickedly Happy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had someone ring his mobile 3 times in one night accusing him of running off with his girlfriend. The third time he managed to convince the guy that he had the wrong number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My nan and pop had a number that used o belong to a prostitute. They received some very interesting calls...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My parents had a number one digit off the local plumbing office. My brother and I got so sick of it we would take orders every now and again when we'd had 5 calls in 2 mins and tell people they should come past in half an hour to pick it up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My mum used to always get the same guy calling looking for someone else. I think in the end he was just calling on purpose