+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
    I'm interested. My Dd2, 7 months, is often clearly about to poo, and I've often thought maybe I should just sit her over the toilet and save a nappy change. Is that pretty much how it works?
    Yup if you recognise bubbies cues id go for it, maybe get an insert and you can sit her on it? Ds is terrified of toilets with no insert as the hole is too big for him to sit on.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

DS was 2 years 11 months, DD1 2 years 4 months & DD2 has just trained @ 2 years 1 month...by trained I mean in undies full time including sleeps & telling me when they need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I should of been more clear, as nemmi said we practice elimination communication, we don't catch every cue but we do try to and we usually only miss 1-2 on a good day. She does wear disposable nappies 24/7 we just take them off and put them back on if they are clean and dry when we toilet her. I guess it's just like normal toilet training except she hasn't desensitized to that feeling of when her body needs to eliminate. I'm sure with time she will be toilet independent (toilet trained).
    Hmmm I could do this for poos coz I always know when DS is pooping. Will have to get a toilet insert and try. Might stop the big clean up after explosions.