+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eeekkk so excited its the only time I really watch scheduled tv - I usually record and catch up later - lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Eeekkk so excited its the only time I really watch scheduled tv - I usually record and catch up later - lol
    I wish i could record it to skip the ridiculous amount of commercials they squeeze in. Haven't heard much about last year winner and the previous one. I only saw on tv Poh, Julie, Justine, Marion

Sent from my U20i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Me too! It's the only show I actually watch.

Starts tonight yay!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been a massive fan of Masterchef and loved trying out the recipes from the past series, ive followed some of the contestants and never missed an episode, however I'm already over all the tears of this years season, I dont find the judges in the least bit genuine, it seems much more rehearsed than before, the product placement whilst I understand is a big part of it as is the advertising but it's just ridiculous.

Bah they have lost me ! Make it more about the contestants and cooking less about the judges crapping on and I might not turn over!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love MasterChef. I always love it most once the Top 24 start doing challenges and stuff.

I also love it cos it inspires me to be a little more experimental with my cooking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven3Eleven View Post
    I hate master chef! It always makes me hungry and we usually have nothing good in the house then I'm left with craving whatever yummy thing they are making on the show. Damn you master chef!!!
    I love watching it but it does the same to me. Especially with the fancy desserts. But with everything really! Even if I just had dinner I'll watch it and get hungry :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchie View Post
    I have been a massive fan of Masterchef and loved trying out the recipes from the past series, ive followed some of the contestants and never missed an episode, however I'm already over all the tears of this years season, I dont find the judges in the least bit genuine, it seems much more rehearsed than before, the product placement whilst I understand is a big part of it as is the advertising but it's just ridiculous.

Bah they have lost me ! Make it more about the contestants and cooking less about the judges crapping on and I might not turn over!
    They cry every year I normally just ignore their sob stories and concentrate on the food.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP and I spent all of last night formulating a guarantee-to-win sob story.

"Grandma slipped on oil in the kitchen while baking macarons and died when I was child so I was too afraid to ever go into a kitchen again. But one day I had a dream and I swear grandma told me to face my fear. So I went into the kitchen and without even thinking about it, made a croquembouche. From thereon in, I knew cooking was my calling. When I applied to go on masterchef, it was because I could almost hear grandma telling me to apply. My goal is to open a cooking school for those whose past experiences have rendered them afraid of kitchens or cooking. It will be called Granny's."

Said with lots of tears, of course. Can you see the winning confetti? Cos I can.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

babycake  (09-05-2012),missybubble  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bwbhahahahaha @ rainbowroad! true true