+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Smile View Post
    I was on the edge of my seat hoping Andy wouldn't be the one to go,especially as it was his fish yesterday that got them through, and who would I perv at???
    I was sorry to see Amina go though, that was unfair, And I agree with everyone about that Deb one, you could see it in the contestants faces, they weren't impressed either.
    It's funny when there is a team challenge and the captains are picking who they want on their teams, Deb is always left to last... The other contestants don't seem to like her either.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I couldn't believe how deb went off in that team challenge!! Not only with the dessert but when buying stuff with Armina everything she suggested deb said no. Then took ages to set up the restaurant. The sideways mirror looked wrong but she wouldn't listen to the others.

Armina was my favourite but don't think she was as a great all round cook as some of the others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't stand Deb, she reminds me of my mother *shudder*
    I actually read an article on celebrity fix or what ever it's called on nine msn and it said that she doesn't socialize with the others in the house, won't sit with them or talk to them and when it comes time to cook meals she waits till the cooking is done then goes and makes her own food....
    Could be just media crap but they way the others act around her on film is a give away that it probably is true

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like Deb either but reckon she has potential to win because she's quite consistent. It's irritating to watch Alice and Audra too.

Sent from my U20i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    It's funny when there is a team challenge and the captains are picking who they want on their teams, Deb is always left to last... The other contestants don't seem to like her either.

Yeah I've noticed that too hehehe.
    I think the main problem with her is her age, in a house full of young people she probably wonders what she is doing there half the time, fair play to her for giving it a shot and getting this far, but I doubt she'll win it.
    So who's everyone's favorites to win and who do you really think will win?

Favourite to win : Kylie ( sorry Andy hehe)
    Most likely to win : Mindy, only because I feel she has been favoured from day one.
    Last edited by Phony; 09-07-2012 at 20:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've noticed that too hehehe.
    I think the main problem with her is her age, in a house full of young people she probably wonders what she is doing there half the time, fair play to her for giving it a shot and getting this far, but I doubt she'll win it.

Most likely to win : Mindy, only because I fel she has been favored from day one.
    I reckon mindy gets favoured as well. She always get picked to do stuff on Friday nights. I think she's a pretty good cook but there's just something about her I don't like.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

Phony  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Definitely Mopoke, she just seems so fake, the little shake of the head every time she wins or is chosen for something, when you just know shes expecting it.
    Her laugh is very forced too. I really really hope she doesn't win, I'd even get over Julia winning instead of her

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I agree mindy is so fake and very irratating... I hate how everything is always 'fantastic'!
    I think deb is still far worse though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Phony  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    I was so hoping Deb would go home tonight, I get sick and tired of her blaming others when she stuffs up in team challenges, I really wanted Amina to be in the top 10 she is such a beautiful person
    Lol I want deb to go every night she annoys me to no end!
    I also can't stand Julia she is soo smug. Hated how during that 8 ingredients elimination she was ****ed that deb had "her" butter and "her" sugar

Thanks
    Reviews

Most likely to win : Mindy, only because I feel she has been favoured from day one.
    Kylie is my favourite to. She wasn't originally but I think that episode where she said she hadn't felt love yet was the clincher. She comes across as such a nice person.

Julia and Deb annoy me so much. I hope they're both out soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs E For This Useful Post:

Phony  (10-07-2012)