+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 355
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narre Warren, Vic
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was so hoping Deb would go home tonight, I get sick and tired of her blaming others when she stuffs up in team challenges, I really wanted Amina to be in the top 10 she is such a beautiful person

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

    HarvestMoon  (05-07-2012),heartjb  (06-07-2012),lovesushi  (06-07-2012)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sad Amina is gone... She was beautiful. Guess I'm team Ben now. I like Kylie too

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    I was so hoping Deb would go home tonight, I get sick and tired of her blaming others when she stuffs up in team challenges, I really wanted Amina to be in the top 10 she is such a beautiful person
    Agreed

    Deb is no way a better cook than Amina, such a shame she is still there.
    Did you see her hissyfit in the team challenge? Man I wanted to shake her!

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    950
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What about when deb was team captain and it was Asian theme and she asked mindy to take over. Mibdy did a wonderful job then when it was time for the cook off she blamed mindy saying she wasn't a team player... So rude

  6. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narre Warren, Vic
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    Agreed

    Deb is no way a better cook than Amina, such a shame she is still there.
    Did you see her hissyfit in the team challenge? Man I wanted to shake her!
    Yep sure did, she was trying to blame others that her desert wasn't done but it was due to her taking way too long setting up the restaurant even with Amina trying to push her along I didn't like her after the time when she was team captain and wanted Mandi to organize everything and when they lost she blamed Mandi, it doesn't sit right with me. Oh and last nights excuse was she is menopausal WTF, all the girls should start blaming their bad days on having AF and well the guys should blame it on not getting any lol.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

    RenovatorMum  (05-07-2012)

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Narre Warren, Vic
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheNewBlack View Post
    What about when deb was team captain and it was Asian theme and she asked mindy to take over. Mibdy did a wonderful job then when it was time for the cook off she blamed mindy saying she wasn't a team player... So rude
    Yep this is what turned me off of her in the first place, I think the whole house was shocked when she said that.

  9. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah I never liked her after that team challenge where she shafted Mindy the blame. Seems as though she cannot handle the pressure and she gets flustered and panics, which is fair enough but to lay the blame on everyone else is so annoying.
    Hope she goes next

  10. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    91
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    Yep sure did, she was trying to blame others that her desert wasn't done but it was due to her taking way too long setting up the restaurant even with Amina trying to push her along I didn't like her after the time when she was team captain and wanted Mandi to organize everything and when they lost she blamed Mandi, it doesn't sit right with me. Oh and last nights excuse was she is menopausal WTF, all the girls should start blaming their bad days on having AF and well the guys should blame it on not getting any lol.

  11. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    I was so hoping Deb would go home tonight, I get sick and tired of her blaming others when she stuffs up in team challenges, I really wanted Amina to be in the top 10 she is such a beautiful person
    Me to. Amina was one of my favorites.

  12. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,492
    Thanks
    4,294
    Thanked
    1,806
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was on the edge of my seat hoping Andy wouldn't be the one to go,especially as it was his fish yesterday that got them through, and who would I perv at???
    I was sorry to see Amina go though, that was unfair, And I agree with everyone about that Deb one, you could see it in the contestants faces, they weren't impressed either.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Masterchef all stars
    By melimum in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 01:05
  2. Masterchef - Mindy
    By Buttoneska in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 23:00
  3. Masterchef
    By Jensha in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-05-2012, 00:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Baby Monitors
Looking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby Nursery Shop
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!