+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling jealous and sad Vent.

My husband has been in America for a week now. He's there as he's the front man for his music and is Doing a 3 month tour there.

I watch the YouTube videos he and his famous youtuber friends put up and I get so jealous and mad.

He's worked very hard for this and I am so happy that after all his hard work that it's actually gone somewhere but I feel so bitter too. Because today we were messaging each other and then all of a sudden he stopped writing back and then I saw on twitter that one of the girls on your said they were all out bowling..... Meanwhile my baby had a blow out all over my clothes and my mattress and I had to clean it up.

I'm jealous he gets to go have fun and do what he likes and I sit here with our 2 boys and pregnant cleaning and feeding and what not. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my boys and being a mum. Just it's 100 times harder
    Alone.
    And while I am so glad my husband Gets to do this for his career I can't help but feel left
    Behind

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Id be feeling the same. It must be very difficult *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't think I'd be feeling great either if in a similar situation. I think I'd be feeling very jealous and very upset that he gets to live it up like a young, fun, single guy... while you're at home dealing with poo and whinging and general monotonous mum stuff...

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I don't think I'd be feeling great either if in a similar situation. I think I'd be feeling very jealous and very upset that he gets to live it up like a young, fun, single guy... while you're at home dealing with poo and whinging and general monotonous mum stuff...
    This

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, I'd feel the same way too

I hope when he comes back he goes to great lengths to make it up to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely.
    But just remember when he is alone in his hotel room how jealous he must feel about you, getting to cuddle your kids whenever you want, see each and every one of their 'firsts' and knowing that as they grow older, most of their childhood memories will be of you and not him.
    Most people when older ask if they have any regrets - most answer in regards to missing out on time with their children.
    But hugs and huge high fives to you, doing it by yourself and being generous enough to let your hubby follow his dream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by halloweendee View Post
    Absolutely.
    But just remember when he is alone in his hotel room how jealous he must feel about you, getting to cuddle your kids whenever you want, see each and every one of their 'firsts' and knowing that as they grow older, most of their childhood memories will be of you and not him.
    Most people when older ask if they have any regrets - most answer in regards to missing out on time with their children.
    But hugs and huge high fives to you, doing it by yourself and being generous enough to let your hubby follow his dream.
    Exactley this! I would be feeling the same too and finding it hard to deal with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. We did it once before for 5 Months but we didn't have a child together and it was a very new relationship, I thought this time Would be easier. But it's not. I don't even want To talk to him Because I get so upset, I'm so reliant on him Now, I'm no way as independent as I used to be and I used to like being alone.
    I feel so guilty for feeling angry about it. I just got some Messages from him and I bawled my eyes out and still am crying now. I told him I need a few days to regain my bearings before we talk again otherwise I'll get too upset and bring him down.

My husband is an amazing beautiful man and I want nothing but this success for him but Geebus! If anyone is thinking of marrying a musician.... DON'T!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know its hard but I hope it gets easier for you. Just think you have all us hubbers to keep you company!