+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I totally agree - a scan won't tell you anythign at this point. But a BT would give you a good diea if HCG is rising or not. My clinic wouldn't do a scan until HCG was over 1500, as they said we wouldn't even be able to rule out ectopic until we get to those sort of levels.

In some good news, I had my scan today & there's a bub in there! We saw a flickering heart, such a relief. I felt physically sick on the way there. Dr could see what looked like the source of bleeding, which was just a small blob near the sac, but not affecting it. Maybe a small fibroid or something else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BHNewbie View Post
    Quick update..

The doc called this morning and said that he doesn't want me to get another blood test but to do the ultrasound as we had discussed.

Any ideas on why he wouldn't want me to have a blood test? Wouldn't it be good to see if my HCG levels are rising?

I'm fairly stressed about it all today as I had a big bleed this morning and a big clot (if that's what I should be calling it) came out....now I don't feel anything. The past few days I've been feeling like something was inside of me but now I just feel nothing.
    I'm hoping that it's just the worry playing mind tricks on me but I can't get the thought out of my head. I guess it's going to be a long wait for my ultrasound next week....
    Thinking of you... I agree with the others... insist on the BT, and go to the hospital if need be. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any update BHNewbie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Wise... how's it all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for not getting back on here and updating you all after the ultrasound.

Unfortunately we lost our bub and I took it harder than I expected. My DP has been absolutely amazing through it all and we have grown even closer during this time. I needed to take some time and get back to my normal self so I kept myself away from my laptop for a while. Apologies again!

We're looking ahead now and have started TTC again.

Let's hope we don't have to wait another 4years for those wonderful two lines to appear!

Thank you for all your support and well wishes! It was so great and enormously helpful throughout that stressful few weeks.

I hope I will be back on here again soon but for now, it's back to the TTC threads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear!! Big hugs to you and your partner and fingers crossed for a very quick positive result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that you sound optimistic and positive and I guess that's all you can do! All the best to you and hubby and I pray that the wait isn't too long xxx