+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Love my new Fat Pants!!!!

I just got a new pair of maternity jeans from Just Jeans, I didn't even know they did maternity till I saw a poster in their window.

They are so comfy and quite cheap compared to some other brands. Most important, they actually look like normal jeans, i got skinny black ones and boot cut blue ones.

I'm just over the moon to have something that fits. Sorry for the gush

Oh and I know I shouldn't call them fat pants, but hubby started it and its sort of stuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love love love mine! I ended up with 2 long pairs and a 3/4 pair.

There are the comfiest jeans and they aren't baggy in the bum like some other brands!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have any idea what sizes they go up to? I've been just using "nanna pants" - elasticated waist ones in a size or 2 bigger than usual... yes, complete with saggy *** lol. They're starting to get snug now, but it's hard to find maternity wear in my small-ish town, except the baby shops where 1 pair of maternity pants was over $200 I swear I nearly died that day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought 1 pair of maternity pants at Target and they are nice. They aren't jeans, though. They are black and loose but are great for work. I wear them around the house too, because they are the most comfortable pants I have right now and they weren't TOO bad price wise.
    My mother bought me a pair of the jeans kind of maternity pants and they are okay...but they are baggy in the bum and the elastic in the stomach folds over when I sit down (it isn't meant to fold). Annoying! I would love a pair that look like jeans and actually fits & feels comfortable. Thanks for the tip about Just Jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Psylent View Post
    Do you have any idea what sizes they go up to? I've been just using "nanna pants" - elasticated waist ones in a size or 2 bigger than usual... yes, complete with saggy *** lol. They're starting to get snug now, but it's hard to find maternity wear in my small-ish town, except the baby shops where 1 pair of maternity pants was over $200 I swear I nearly died that day.
    Psylent, maybe you could order one of those belly bands online that are meant to hold your regular pants up and support your growing belly at the same time? I tried one on and it doesn't fit my tummy yet but it does keep my pants up. I found one at Target for like $25 I think. Much cheaper than buying maternity pants anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I'd forgotten about those. I'll have to see if I can find some here. If it were summer it would be much easier, skirts make fantastic maternity wear because you can always let them sit below the bump and wear a longer top. Pants you do that... and get the saggy nanna bum lol. It would all be fine if I didn't have to leave the house. I could stay in bed all day wearing anything I wanted. Oh, if only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhhhhh look trying to fit ok priced maternity it horrible i tend to go for yoga pants from target i went to kmart big w target an there ranges are terrible if they even have one i had to go to several stores before i could find any pants that like what u say dont sag in the bum or make me look heaps bigger than i am jeans are so hard to find so ill be going in to have a look thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylent View Post
    I bought mine online from Asos, they cost $49 and were free delivery to Australia from the UK and turned up in 5 days! They are skinny navy blue jeans, super comfy with adjustable hidden waist band and make me feel great when I wear them... Although now at 35 weeks I'm struggling to get my feet into them and pull them up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got my maternity jeans from Jeans west - I think it was $100 for 2? Or around that price.... I also got some black skinny legs and blue boot cut.
    I LIVE in them (and my fluffy pj's at home).
    I am now 32 weeks so sporting a fairly obvious bump and they are still really comfortable - I totally recommend checking them out. And I will probably wear them after bub is out in the world - may never go back to normal jeans - love not having to deal with a zipper when I go to the toilet lol!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Was just thinking about how my 'Belly Belt' was the BEST thing I ever bought! I'm nearly 7 months and can still wear my normal jeans with it. It cost me about $25 from Big W for a pack of 4 differnt sizes and it's just a strip that attaches to your buttons. I lost if for 2 days last week and was devastated without it, lol! Found it under my bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't beat comfort and style in a pair of maternity jeans! I got a pair of skinny Jeans west jeans on friday and they are soooo comfy while still looking fashionable and a couple of pairs of yoga style pants from big w, I'm loving my maternity pants! all I need now is a pair of black tights.