+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Every single night!!!

Can't stand the thought of sending a sweaty, grubby child to bed.. Who can sleep like that? Yuk.. Not me..

It's part of our nightly routine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VintageLover For This Useful Post:

KillerHeels  (29-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They usually have a bath every night, they missed out last night because we didnt get home til 7 (had to take bub to the after hours gp) bub is only getting baths with a flannel atm as she has a cast on her wrist

**Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    I cant believe some bathe their kids twice a day Is that cause they have been rolling around in mud or something??
    Dd has a shower in the night after the days mess and I'd like her to be clean to go to bed etc. however dh and I both shower in the morning so often she gets in with us too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Pink-Hen For This Useful Post:

Bubbles10  (29-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    Every single night!!!

Can't stand the thought of sending a sweaty, grubby child to bed.. Who can sleep like that? Yuk.. Not me..

It's part of our nightly routine.
    Haha - I'm kind of the other way around! I can't start the day without a shower, but I can go to bed without one. (Obviously I still wash, and if I were really sweaty/ gross I would shower in the evening too). But a morning without a shower? Ewwww....

So DD gets her shower in the morning too.

She's never sweaty/ grubby when she goes to bed though. She doesn't really get that nasty during the day - not sure why. We clean her/ wipe her if she gets anything on her, but she's never really nasty. She's only 22mths though, so maybe that will happen as she gets bigger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mostly bath my 2 year old DD each night, however if we've had an at home day and she's not dirty then I'm happy to skip it.

ETA - skip it for one night that is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD used to get a bath every day but the last couple of months she hasn't wanted too. She never goes more the. One day without though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I bathe them mostly every evening and on daycare days they are showered in the mornings, too.
    If they haven't done much through the day we might skip the evening bath but it's not often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every night DS has a bath. Unless he is sick and refuses to have one (absolutely screaming the house down) then he gets quick clean with a warm damp washer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every night they have a bath.... I have two sweaty kids that need their daily bath lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every night here as well. even when DD2 went through her weeks of being scared of water she had a quick wash and then got out. We wash hair once or twice a week and only use soap when we have been to a playcentre or somewhere overly germy lol.

if DD1 wets the bed she also gets a shower in the morning