+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Unhappy coming off the pill

Just wanted some advise or hear what has happened to others....

I stopped pill in November and had one period beginning December and since then nothing. have been trying to conceive and so far no period or pregnancy for over 5 months. taking some vitamins and had period like cramping

help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, you best bet would to see a doctor to get a medication to start your bleeding (provera its called i think?) and got some blood tests to track ovulation.

GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This exact thing happened to me. I went to the Dr - she said it could take a year for my body to sort itself out

So I went to a naturopath. He gave me a heap of chinese herbs to take. Within 3 weeks my period came. Kept taking the herbs and my cycles regulated straight away. Four cycles in I conceived DS.

My advice would be see your Dr and see what they say. I can't recommend the naturopath option enough if the Dr isn't helpful. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm in a similar situation but stopped pull in September and nothing...the advice I've had from others on here is to go see doctor and be insistent.
    Also I'm taking chaste tree, it might help too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank everyone, booked in to see what the doctor has to say
    i have been cramping alot the last 2 weeks....anyone else had this?

Kayem

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    This exact thing happened to me. I went to the Dr - she said it could take a year for my body to sort itself out

So I went to a naturopath. He gave me a heap of chinese herbs to take. Within 3 weeks my period came. Kept taking the herbs and my cycles regulated straight away. Four cycles in I conceived DS.

My advice would be see your Dr and see what they say. I can't recommend the naturopath option enough if the Dr isn't helpful. All the best
    Out of interest, what herbs were you taking? I am taking vitex (agnus castus) but would be interested to know what else might help bring on AF. I am trying to bring my prolactin levels down which were raised by a medication I was taking. Thanks!