+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb Child Relaxation/Meditation Music

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for children's relaxation/meditation music. Both my girls really love music but I'm looking for something that we can have on at night time that's not too energy-inducing, something that will help to calm them down and get them ready for sleeping.

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Both of my girls listen to Music for Dreaming. I've played it very softly in their rooms at bedtime ever since they were babies. I also have it on my iPod and take it with me when we go away or stay overnight somewhere to help things feel more familiar so they can go to sleep.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nemmy For This Useful Post:

Aroha0509  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We play Solace by Dragan Stanic for all DS's day sleeps. I have it on a ipod in his room and also the cd in the car too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got a heap of relaxo cd's but my favourite one is the Neverending Lullaby. It is one huge track with no gaps and you can put it on repeat if you need to.

I also really love Tony O'Connor stuff. I have Montville Getaways (a little token from our honeymoon!) and it's so nice and reminds me of nature and our lovely experience in Montville 5 years ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have rockabye baby lullaby renditions. They are simply lovely and we have the Metallica, Nirvana, AC/DC renditions I like when u hear it playing and it's takes a minute but u get excited when u realise its your fav Metallica song for example comes in heaps of different bands (eg Beatles, aero smith, Bob Marley etc) but the renditions are beautiful and soft and xylophoney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fisher Price has 3 really really nice albums for sleep time:

-Lullaby Baby Mobile Dream Music
    -World Baby/ Peacful Celtic Lullabies
    -Lullaby (sung by Jewel. Absolutely beautiful)

I play these 3 in random order when DS is in bed. Have done this from the day he was born. He still falls asleep with them.
    Before bedtime, we sit on the couch and I read him his stories with Enya on the background. Instantly calms him down too.