+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2012 City Mini Stroller - American Suppliers

Hi All,
    I am after any recommendations for buying the 2012 city mini from America. I had a friend who purchased the 2011 model last year through Amazon.com for $ADU250 which included postage. When I recently looked on Amazon no supplier would post to Australia so I am not too sure what has changed.

Has anyone been able to recently purchase the City Mini from USA and have it posted over the OZ?????

Thanks
    Snagdog

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For that price id pay more and get one from here

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine off amazon about 4 months ago.

Chuffed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi snagdog,

I bought the City Mini from Amazon.com late Jan 2012, paid AUD$200 for pram and AUD$60 postage. No problems with getting it delivered to Aus.

It arrived really quickly, within 4 days it was delivered to my door, the courier commented that Amazon are really good with shipping items quickly.

Details on my receipt are below:

Delivery estimate: Jan. 23, 2012 - Feb. 2, 2012
    1 "Baby Jogger 2011 City Mini Single Stroller, Black/Black"
    Baby Product; $199.99
    In Stock
    Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc.

Hope they still deliver for you, I love this pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine from amazon recently too. Check the colour you've chosen. I wanted the purple but that one wouldn't ship to Australia. The other colours would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. I have had a bit more of a look on Amazon with no luck but still have a few more months before bub is born so will keep trying and see if some different suppliers will stock the Mini.

Another thread had recommended Babyontherun.com so I will have a look. Any other OS suppier recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Snagdog

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snagdog did you find a way of getting the 2012 pram here from the USA? I would like to do the same but none of the suppliers will post to Aus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not much luck. Babyontherun.com will organize to post to OZ for $140 which made the price $390. I ended up ordering from Bubs as they had a sale for $389 and at least I got the warranty. Amazon really did look good option as their postage is generally cheaper but that doesn't help if no one will post it!

It would be good to hear if any others had any luck. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Snagdog

Thanks
    Reviews
    www.pramwarehouse.com.au has them for $355. I bought the Elite last year and it cost me $20 postage, warranty included.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually got the pram for $379 at bubs not $389. Just be sure if you want the 2011 or the 2012 model. The pramwarehouse price of $355 is for the 2011 model. I was happy to pay the extra $25 for the new features of the 2012. There are some good comparative reviews on youtube if you are not sure which one is for you.

Snagdog