+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a land Crusier, we lay the seat's back. We have used a tent once we aren't huge fans of them. we are looking at an Oztent or a Camper trailer as we need to be able to stand up inside and like the protection of Canvas over nylon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have camped in the outback in just a swag but for colder weather either a campervan or tent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahly View Post
    What do you 'camp' in if not in a tent?
    I love my swag if its just me overnight - often do this for camping excursions cos I can supervise easily!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We camped for most of a year in a plain old van with a queen mattress in the back, that was pretty sweet.

Then just got a cheapie 4 man which did us ok for the last four years.

More recently bought a second hand tent from FIL, I think it's like $1000 new, can't remember the exact name maybe black wolf turbo? It's freaking awesome! For the first time ever we can stand up to get dressed in the tent! And it's so amazingly easy to set up. The poles are all built in, so u just pop it up in the middle, tighten poles, attach fly, put pegs in. Takes less than ffive minutes total. And it fitS our queen blow up and a single with some space around the eges.

DreamsIntoReality is offline Each day gives hope to fulfilling our dreams!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We camp in swags. We have a double swag got when I go with DH and a single one when for when gw goes without me, which will be used for our girl when she gets older.

They have thin foam mattresses in them.

Using my mobile to access bubhub again ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WE use a large cabin tent 10x15 with annex ,it has a canvas roof and light canvas sides. It has 2 bedrooms at the rear and another room at the front which is big enough for a table and chairs if the weather is bad and an annex that we can fit all our cooking stuff under plus our dogs cage. We use bunk beds for the kids with sleeping bags and we tried out a qs stretcher bed with self inflating mattress this time which is so comfy!
    The tent is easy to put up with only 3 pole frames holding it up and no ropes.
    That's for summer ,in winter we have a dome tent with 2 rooms ,it's smaller and stays warmer when it's really cold.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lulu 2 For This Useful Post:

mrsd  (30-04-2012)