+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sick and tired of bouncing between hopeful and devastated :(

Forewarning: This is a vent.

Hubby and I have now been TTC our first for 11 months with zilch luck. DOn't get me wrong, I understand that that is considered a fairly normal timeframe but we are noth only 22yrs old with no health problems! I've been doing everything right with diet, vitamins and dtd
    I normally have a regular 36-38 day cycle and am currently at least 4 days late for AF. Started testing day AF was due and still BFN. I normally get tender breasts before AF, but they haven't been sore this month which was a bit unusual. Also has a SIGNIFICANT increase in CM over the last couple of days which has never happened before. Couple of other things lately too, such as feeling tired and then not being able to sleep and slight waves of nausea upon waking up that settle really quickly. Trying not to read to much in to these things as I don't want to get my hopes up and I know our bodies change all the time and all these things can prob be explained by other things.

I feel like pulling out my hair. If I'm not pregnant fine, but could AF at least come so I can start again??? I hate being in limbo!!!!!
    It gets so distressing because I start letting myself hope each day and then... BFN. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!
    Anybody had any similar experiences or ideas as to what might be happening?

TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am sure all of us who have struggled to conceive know exactly how you are feeling. It is frustrating and incredibly upsetting.
    Hang in there and try not to get too upset.
    Once you are pregnant you'll forget all that angst, and be extremely joyful and grateful.
    Whilst the waiting is frustrating, it is a gift worth waiting for.
    Goodluck, I hope it happens for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    have you both had yourselves tested for everything possible? we did, and it still took 2.5 years to concieve... with our next one i didn't waste my time, i asked to be put onto clomid and concieved that way.. perhaps you can try clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel your pain. With #2 it took almost 2 years to get a BFP and that was only once we gave up charting and timing and watching for ovulation and just did the bump cause it was fun lol. I remember reading a report not long after that that scientists had proven that stress or worry due to TTC can actually hinder your efforts (something about stress and the woman not producing the required ahhh fluids for carrying sperm during sex is a big factor) this time TTC I've taken the relaxed approach and currently got all the symptoms right down to milky fluid leaking from my nipples and still BPN! going for a hcg blood on wed but what the heck!!!! Grrrrrrr!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

RosyPosy  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know how you feel hun..DP is 22 and I am 23 and weve been trying for #1 for 10 months..Its very frustrating..we got tests done on both of us and we are both healthy and normal so I feel like well Why the hell arent we pregnant yet?!?! I think its because Ive stressed so much about it these last few months so we are relaxing this month and hoping for the best..Big hugs!!