+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have o issues with my kids 5 and 2 seeing me naked. Nor does my husband. My husband, son and I all had a shower together a few nights ago. I think I will stop showering with him in a few months but my son being a male my husband won't have an issue with it for a few more years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH showers both DDs (5 and 1) nearly every night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    She's 6 and the only reason I won't now is she takes up too much room and tries to hog the water. PITA. lol.

She sees me nude on a regular basis, so it has nothing to do with nudity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower with my 3yo ds and so does hubby. A friend of mine said she knew it was time for her daughter to stop showering with her husband when she started collecting the water running off his privates with a cup! Lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to relle For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't shower with ds but he is 10 and he often wants me to come into the bathroom to chat to him.lol. I'd rather sit and watch tv though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I still shower with DD (7) but DH hasn't showered with her without bathers on since she was a toddler...he doesn't think it's appropriate and doesn't like her asking about his bits apparently. To be honest, I think he just can't be bothered showing her because he knows I'll do it as he has no problem walking round starkers when we are home.

With my big belly, there isn't much room in there for us both at the moment so I am in the process of teaching her how to wash her own hair so she can shower on her own until babe is born. If she then wants to continue showering with me, she can do so until a time when she starts wanting privacy.

bambino is offline Autistic Today, My Genius Tomorrow
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I stopped showering with DS when he asked what happened to my doodoo.

DH still showers with him though.

He's 5.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I showered with my dad till I was maybe 4 only really stopped because he showered at 6 in the morning and once I was school age I didn't really wake up that early, he wandered around the house and slept naked till my sister was 14 and told him he was creepy, my mum would still come chat to me naked in the bath or shower now if she needed too and she used to wash my hair in the bath when I was 15/16 because she was worried I'd drown myself, I had depression but was in no way suicidal but meh! My little sister showered and bathed with me till I was 18 and moved out she would have been 6. I come from a pretty open naked household comes from living in qld and nt I suppose too hot for clothes!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is three, we stopped showering with him when he was about 1.5 years old. Not because of any uncomfortable situations but mostly because he doesn't like the shower *chuckle*.
    I still get dressed in front of him with no worries whatsoever. When he starts being uncomfortable that's when we'll stop. I figure kids have to learn anatomy SOMEwhere, and why not in a safe and secure environment where he can look without someone shouting "PERVE!" hahahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We all still technically shower together but we have an over lap system. Makes washing and drying easy. Neither dd (7 & 3) seems concerned with the situation, and DH only worries when our toddler asks him about his "noodle" but generally she's more interested in emptying shampoo. I think this way is good and the baby will just sort of slot in when he's born. And if our eldest wishes to opt out of the system she can go last.