+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default confused! late period, not on birth control

So confused has anyone else experienced this?

I have been off birth control for 7 months, at first my cycles were hectic but for at least the past 5 they have been a regular 25 days (still too short for my liking haha)...
    However the last period I've had was on the 26th of march & I'm still waiting...!
    I've taken a few cheapie tests all with a bfn, including this mornings result.

What is wrong with my body or am I testing too early? Don't think I am...

I've had this happen before on birth control and think nothing of it but I think cause I've been so regular I'm just worried about my hormones and body...

Any similar stories or suggestions ladies?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have any other symptoms?

Mine came back quite regular I've been off the pill for over a year now and I am having a really long cycle at the moment.

Maybe test again with a FR and if still no AF go for a blood test?

Similar Threads

1. UTI and Late Period
    By Glitz in forum General Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 22:10
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:58
  3. period 5 days late and 4 neg hpt?
    By wantingonemorein2013 in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 22:33