+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Discharge question (I feel silly posting this, but I've never seen anything like it)

I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant and just went to the loo. I was in a rush being busting and all, and then my DD came in needing to go so I got off quick smart to let her go.

She told me that something yuck came from my vagina, and pointed into the loo.

I had a look and it was so WEIRD. About 1cm long, 5mm wide. Almost a cylinder shape but rounded at the ends. It had these string things through it too, I'd call them veins but I have no clue.
    Initially I thought it was a bug or something because of the vein things sticking out.

Should I be worried about whatever the hell my body has decided to throw out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i'd go to the dr's just in case... better to be safe than sorry..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mucus plug? If it is the mucus plug, it sounds like the whole thing! I'd go and be seen by your doctor just to be safe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up ringing my doctors surgery, and the nurse just said to be on the look out for contractions just in case it could be the mucus plug.

I shouldn't have flushed it what a silly thing to do.

If I get one pain I'm heading to the hospital!
    Well... Maybe if I get two pains.
    Oh I dunno. This has never happened before obviously. I can feel bub kicking around in there so that's a good thing right?