+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you mean grammar lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just mentioning the unthinkable - get off facebook! If you're that private, why even be a part of something as public as facebook?

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Clarabelle For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (27-04-2012),babyla  (27-04-2012),Chocolate All Gone Now  (27-04-2012),Deserama  (28-04-2012),FearlessLeader  (27-04-2012),hopefully2  (27-04-2012),Janesmum123  (27-04-2012),squirrelex  (27-04-2012),~Marigold~  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    And should we all give detailed descriptions of why aspects if our life are things we want to keep personal and others open to the public.

Why is there so much aggresive.judgement?

For some it's hard to see why it's up setting. For others it's a clear outrage. It doesn't make the op wrong. Not does it make the opposing view wrong.

Perspective anyone?

*~Thank goodness for my phone...It is my sanity & excuse for most things~*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you don't want people to know about your private life - DONT TELL ANYONE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    Please don't call my insensitive thanks...you have no idea. And I didn't call anybody weird I said that the situation I described (being hermits) was weird.

What are these people wanting to protect themselves from? Like you say that it would be peeps you don't usually speak to...well would it really matter if they know someone's pregnant then? What's going to happen exactly if people know? I don't understand. If these people were nasty people who want to gossip and laugh about you behind your back....then sure...but then I wouldn't have them as friends on any domain let alone fb so moot point. But if it's genuine people who care, who know your business...having a baby....what does it matter? Quite frankly if I was THAT sensitive about my pregnancies I wouldn't have told ANYONE just in case someone let it slip accidently.

But whatever, I am one of those who keep my mouth shut out of respect for people, whether I understand or not so no one has ever had to worry about me blabbing their business to anyone. I just find the whole thing really odd... And I'm allowed to feel that way.
    Yeah you are allowed to feel like However you want but so is the OP - so perhaps respect her feelings

I think you need to realize each person has there own personal factors they have to deal with which can contribute to their feelings about announcing their pregnancy to everyone until a set date etc.

So give the OP a break she was having a vent, I totally agree with her and would feel the same of that happened to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    GRAMMAR!
    Agh.

My brain has definitely vacated.

As for not having Facebook. Tsk tsk, I adore sharing useless information on there, like my apparent flatulence problem
    It's the important things, the things I hold dear to me, like certain things my kids do, or the hubby, or our pregnancy, that I won't put on there.

Either way, I felt better having vented. It just demonstrates who I can and can't trust in the future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well tha'ts always a good thing. At least now you know who you can and can't trust in future. If they can't even keep their mouths shut about a pregnancy what other things are they going to blab about hey.

FWIW, I don't have a problem with you being so private, I don't understand it....and I do find it rather odd (about pregnancy this far along) but you have every right to expect your 'friends' to respect your privacy.