Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Olive oil..white vinegar and djon mustard

beetroot ..green beans and fetta..with garlic ..olive oil dressing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually make a roast veggie dish which has pumpkin, capsicum, tomato, red onion, sweet potato all mixed in and roasted it's real quick and easy to whip up.

A salad I make has the green and purple lettuce leaves, feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, olives, roasted sweet potato or pumpkin and roasted almonds. Another salad is just fettuccine pasta mixed with sundried tomatoes, olives and feta.

Both are delicious, usually I don't have a dressing because it is more than moist enough but sometimes I would drizzle a little bit of balsamic oil over them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Salad
    baby leaf mix
    tomato
    spanish onion
    avo or cucumber depending
    chuck on a wedge of roast pumpkin and some chickpeas if the salad is the meal

Dresssings
    i always make my own. i used to always always do oil, balsamic, lemon, seeded mustard but I'm over balsamic now. So these days i zap a dolloP of honey add a smidge of garlic to that, with a dollop of dijon, and a dollop of seeded mustard, with a little oil and a lot of lemon juice... So yummy!

If I'm not feeling too lazy I might make salad sprinkles - toast pepitas, sunflower seeds & sesame seeds, stir in a splash of tamari/soy. Nice and crunchy and salty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pretty similar to other posters but I put nuts in my salad. Any type, but mainly walnuts, cashews or pine nuts. Just take them in a separate container so they don't go soggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vinegar, balsamic, olive oil, fresh lemon are my choices..

I also add chia and linseeds to my salads :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I just chuck in a bit of everything in my fridge, never ice berg lettuce tho as there's no nutrients compared to kale or spinach. Everything is chopped up finely then I'll add raw nuts and seeds, sprouted beans, pink salt, citrus juice and a drizzle of cold pressed oil

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use iceberg for crunch and other lettuce or baby spinach for nutrition and flavour and I use seasonal veg and fruit in the mix.

I love roasted pine nuts, walnuts, smoked almonds and pistachios but these can get expensive so I buy sunflower seeds or chickpeas and roast them on their own or with cumin or turmeric or honey. I will give any spice mix a go just for interests sake and keep the dressing minimal. I make a batch so a have it for awhile.

Different vinegars, flavoured oils, lemon or lime juice sometimes mayo but I'm weird - I water it down a little so it coats the salad thinly, I'm not a fan of a mouthful of mayo.