+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg those pants are soo cute! well done
    Im glad you like the idea of matching aprons now to try and make them gosh spotlight is going to love me with all the fabric im buying
    Looks like DS might have to go to nan and pa this weekend so I can get some work done
    Thank you for all advice and anything else u can think if I would much appreciate
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nappy mats, small nappy bags and small zipped bags would sell well as there aren't many on the market that are reasonably priced or easily available.

They're easy to make, require little material and would provide you with a good profit margin.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Caviar For This Useful Post:

Youngish87  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    oh! I'll post a pic of the nappy bag I made myself. It would need a better finish than mine to be sellable but it's perfect for me for the pram. just as another Idea.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Like this

if I couldn't sew I'd probably pay like $30.

the liner is stretchy so you can fit more into it (it's hemmed and open even underneath her so you can put a folded spew rag/spare swaddle wrap.... something thin and flat) and it ties closed so it's not restricted to fit an exact amount - because the nappy wallets I looked at weren't very flexible. Oh and nappy wipes pocket on the OUTSIDE because when you NEED a wipe you dont want to have to open the bag to get it

plus being washable - this I machine wash in a delicates bag.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Boobycino; 21-06-2012 at 10:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Like FL said some boys stuff. Markets ways have cute girls things but there is little out there for boys. I make cords very similar to the ones FL makes. They're supper easy. Also pants for boys boys and girls that have room for cloth nappies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that bag is super cute and looks handy aswell!
    I know what u mean markets have millions of girls things but boys things I hardly see. Next week my DS is getting looked after for a week and im going to be making things like mad! hopefully I dont sow my finger again like last night :s

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub