+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    My sons school wont take out of zone siblings, so if i moved out of zone, my son could still attend but my second child who isnt old enough form school yet, wouldnt be able to be enrolled >_<
    You can challenge this DE. Priority is given to students who have siblings at the school. I'd be ringing district office.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    We moved to an area and enrolled after the enrollment date and all was fine, we were told they do estimate a certain ammount of late enrollments as late as the first 2 weeks of the next school year.

Something ive just learnt which sucks...

My sons school wont take out of zone siblings, so if i moved out of zone, my son could still attend but my second child who isnt old enough form school yet, wouldnt be able to be enrolled >_<
    I'm pretty sure you can get around this. Priority is definitely given to siblings, speak to the schools welfare officer and if need be principal, then the regional office.

Similar Threads

1. Hollywood Primary school?
    By redbox in forum Preschools and Schools
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-07-2016, 16:33
  2. Catholic primary school
    By Laurenk in forum Preschools and Schools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:16
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 20:12