+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank god for this thread.

Well. DP broke up with me last Saturday. I will be 32 weeks pregnant with our second child this Sunday. I just got out of intensive care, after almost losing my life, and nearly delivering DS2 at a few days under 29 weeks.
    I was on life support for 4 days with severe pneumonia, and I was fully prepared to no longer be pregnant when I woke up. I also had a kidney infection that took over my entire body, and somehow developed a blood clot inside the entire artery of my right forearm. I had to have surgery to remove that, shortly after coming off life support. I'm giving myself blood thinning injections twice a day, and I'm taking so many vitamins/supplements/antibiotics every single day that just having those is like a full meal. I have low amniotic fluid, the baby is a sneeze away from being engaged, and I am in PAIN!
    My pregnancy is now classed as very high risk, and I have to have weekly appointments at the hospital over half an hour away. They just informed me that I still have blood clots in my arm, so they are booking me in to be induced sometime between 37-40 weeks, because if I go into labour while I'm still on the blood thinners, I will probably bleed out and die, because I hemorrhaged with DS1. I'm so weak physically after all that has happened, and now mentally as well...I don't know if I'm going to make it through the birth, to tell you the truth.

So. After all of that, with possibly only 5 weeks to go until our second child is born, and a very active 20 month old to take care of on my own, DP has just left me.
    And the best part is, it's not even the first time He broke up with me when I was 14 weeks pregnant with DS1, too, and we got back together when he was about 9 months old.

Vent over!
    Last edited by nicoletta; 10-05-2012 at 17:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sick of everything being put on my shoulders, everythings my job.

Cant have leg surgery cause no one will take care of kids and me

Cant rest when sick cause i have to go to work n cook n clean n play n organize n do this n do that

Doesnt matter how execellent iv done as a single mum of 2 for 6 yrs, starting out as a young teen , if i give in once or twice so the kids be quiet and leave me alone for 5 minutes im the worlds worse mum and im letting them walk all over me

But you only have 1 kid 4 days a month of course you never give in

Oh she never acts like that at my house
    Of course she doesnt cause when your sleeping during the day your family watch her

Oh its easy being a parent stop whinging its so hard
    Yes easy for you - you have her 4 days a month and only 1 child!!

Work isnt that bad god, you get to leave at the end of the day
    Yes i get to leave n go home to my other job - parenting cleaning n so on
    You leave work n go home eat drink n hang with ur mates

The list cud go on right how 'they' think parenting is sooooo easy
    Of course its easy when you only get off your *** for ONE child four days a month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoletta View Post
    Thank god for this thread.

Well. DP broke up with me last Saturday. I will be 32 weeks pregnant with our second child this Sunday. I just got out of intensive care, after almost losing my life, and nearly delivering DS2 at a few days under 29 weeks.
    I was on life support for 4 days with severe pneumonia, and I was fully prepared to no longer be pregnant when I woke up. I also had a kidney infection that took over my entire body, and somehow developed a blood clot inside the entire artery of my right forearm. I had to have surgery to remove that, shortly after coming off life support. I'm giving myself blood thinning injections twice a day, and I'm taking so many vitamins/supplements/antibiotics every single day that just having those is like a full meal. I have low amniotic fluid, the baby is a sneeze away from being engaged, and I am in PAIN!
    My pregnancy is now classed as very high risk, and I have to have weekly appointments at the hospital over half an hour away. They just informed me that I still have blood clots in my arm, so they are booking me in to be induced sometime between 37-40 weeks, because if I go into labour while I'm still on the blood thinners, I will probably bleed out and die, because I hemorrhaged with DS1. I'm so weak physically after all that has happened, and now mentally as well...I don't know if I'm going to make it through the birth, to tell you the truth.

So. After all of that, with possibly only 5 weeks to go until our second child is born, and a very active 20 month old to take care of on my own, DP has just left me.
    And the best part is, it's not even the first time He broke up with me when I was 14 weeks pregnant with DS1, too, and we got back together when he was about 9 months old.

Vent over!
    Sorry, how crap for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to becandabub For This Useful Post:

nicoletta  (11-05-2012)