+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Unfortunately no other factors, he has always had the attitude it's his way or no way at all and now that that isn't working for DD and she is having meltdowns after each visit he would would rather not see her at all then discuss a plan we both follow
    Far out. If you love your kid how can you turn your back on them just because you can't get your own way. What a deadbeat dad. I hope things improve for you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Far out. If you love your kid how can you turn your back on them just because you can't get your own way. What a deadbeat dad. I hope things improve for you..
    I know its heart breaking. She was meant to be there over the weekend but he is still refusing to speak to me. DD is heartbroken but knows I've tried so now it's all on him.

I have never hated someone so much as I do him lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today's vent: him: can I meet you at 6 to see ds
    Me: where are you now, it's dark by 5.30?
    Him: I'm catching up with a mate
    Me: glad to see you have your priorities in the right order

What is Wrong with some people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    I hate that for years I begged my ex to spend time with the kids to no avail. Yet when I had enough and left, suddenly he refuses to let me move an hour away, takes me to court and then has the audacity to ask me to give him the kids full time and I be the one that sees them every second weekend.

I wish he would stop being so selfish and think of what's in the kids' best interests. my eldest tells me that he sees more of daddy now than when we lived with him. How could it possibly be in their best interests for them to live with a father they barely saw and be put in full time day care while he works instead of at home with me?

Please please wake up and realize you're hurting the kids you apparently care so much about.
    I hear you, are you sure we weren't married to the same man lol, my ex doesn't want the kids full time but basically wants me to do the m-f school routine and he gets to have them every weekend and most of the holidays

Sent from my GT-S5660 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    A place to vent thank you!

My vent I'm so over ex and his lies and always coming up with excuses as to why he can't take his own daughter! It drives me insane he has had her once on his own over night in a year and a half, he goes out every weekend and always has time for mates and if I ask him to take her for a few hours because she's on my last nerve I always get sorry not today I'm too tired argh I'm so sick of it ive just told him on saturday if he can't be in her life properly then he can f off and I haven't heard from him surprise surprise oh and he hasn't paid a thing in child support even though working full time in two years since we split because his words I receive Centrelink that pays for the kid um yeh

Hugs to you all seems there are alot of bad apples out there poor kiddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    If you think you would be better off single because single parents get so so much more then split from your partner. No point complaining about it, just do it

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ex just went to his gfs divorce hearing, yet he doesn't come to mediation or court dates regarding our child. or ds's birthday for that matter. God give me strength

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you think you would be better off single because single parents get so so much more then split from your partner. No point complaining about it, just do it

That. Cannot stand that attitude. If it's such a quick route to easy street then why don't all women do it instead of being resentful because we are getting "so much for nothing"?...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanna lay on the couch all day!
    no i dun wanna do chores! i dun wanna make dinner! i just wanna be lazy. *stomping feet*

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sick of everyone having an opinion about what's best for DS! And no two people have given the same advice.

Oh and my mother won't respect the rules I want to set in my house- like DO NOT come visiting us after 5pm as it's too disruptive for DS's nighttime routine.