+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I received my normal FTB and then 1.23 the following day, I thought it was weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    This sounds like a great Idea.. How do you go about not claiming through the year? We only get about $350 per fortnight anyway and I'd rather go without it all year and get a lump sum at tax time.. I guess I'll just call them and ask them to withholding it? If it means I don't have to keep updating our estimated income I'm all for it!

***Happy to be a Mummy & Daddy of ONE! :-) ***
    Honestly I can't remember how I did it but if u call them I'm sure they can do for u it's nice suprise at tax time. My partners pay fluctuates too much I was just worried we get overpaid then have to pay back.

Yeh I have received the immunization payment and he doesn't go daycare. I think I will call them tomorrow to make sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    my kids are 7 and 5 each year we get a lump sum, we have just had our tax assessed do we need to complete any paperwork to get our family tax now, we dont get it PFN , we wait, will they still have details frm last year?? we got tax this week so both have been assessed, our CCR/CCB was paid 8days ago, just wondering where family tax was , a and maybe b??