+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think he's taking you for a ride. I think he's either lying about what he does, or is just so completely greedy to ask you for petrol money.

You love him, but ask yourself this... do you want to be treated this way? You deserve better. You don't want your son growing up believing that this is how you treat someone you love.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 25-04-2012 at 20:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He's married... Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Sounds like hes a liar - or at least hes dishonest, because if hes hiding you from his family and friends what is he hiding from you?

Sounds like as well "ceo" means him and his mate have a 2 man operation? Or more or less? Sounds like a self appointed title to me if hes doing menial work and asking you for money for him to drive 30klms.

Im sorry you love him. That sucks but you need to love yourself more. If you can love yourself as much as you think you love him you would drop him in a second. Because I think you'd see theres no happy ending for you loving this man.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnieMouse81 View Post
    He's married... Sorry
    ummm yeah or at least in a relationship....this did cross my mind....not coming when he says.... not introducing you to family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was in a very similar "relationship" before I met my DH. He had 2 other girlfriends while hiding me, no joke.

He smells of bad news and you sound like a lady that deserves to be treated much better, a real man wouldn't even ask for petrol money.

Sent from my LT15a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't know what you should do, but if this was me and my bf and I had been together for almost a year and he still hadn't introduced you to his friends and family, I'd seriously be putting my foot down. My bf and I have only been together roughtly 6 weeks, he's met my kids but we haven't met each other's family and friends, but we haven't been together long and there is no rush...but almost a year? Nope. As I said, I'd be saying something for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirl View Post
    any man that would ask you for $20 petrol money to come and see you (sp cause you on a single parents pension)...is not worth it!

He has also said that he is basically hiding you from family and friends.

I may be harsh here...but, you deserve someone who would walk over hot coals in order to show you off to the world.

From my experience...if he wanted to come and see you he would find a way.

huge hugs, i hope you feel better soon
    My bf knows I have kids and knows I can't always go to his place so he drives and hour to mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minniemouse81 View Post
    he's married... Sorry
    strongly agree :-(

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Agreed with all. You need to kick him to the kerb. You deserve to be treated well! And I am sorry but making you pay for petrol? Complaining about the distance to see you?

Someone who adores you wouldnt hide you from his family, friends or complain about the above.

He's meant to be a man not a mouse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The book 'He's just not that into you' is awesome.

It says we girls will make excuse for a mans bad behaviour all the time and we do. If a guy is too busy to talk he will ring you and tell you he's too busy but very sorry and will do anything to spend time with you or give up meat just because you don't eat food with a face!!!

Sorry but I think you know what you need to do.
    Break it off, delete his number (or rename the number to 'Loser don't answer'

I know it can be hard but your better single and strong, than being crippled by a bad relationship.