+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The joint CEO thing sounds like he and a mate founded the company and have called themselves CEOs when in reality they are a bit of everything. They are still doing call outs because they aren't yet big enough or profitable enough to have the staff to attend to them.

I can understand if he was working flat chat to build the business up and to ensure a future for all of you, but really does sound like you are along way down on his list of priorities and you guys aren't on the same page about your role in his life.

A talk about the relationship and how you both see it might be in order?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are worth more than this I think he is hiding something if he works so hard then he should be paying his own fuel and making more of a effort for you if he cares like he said he dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have you heard that saying "he's just not that into you"?
    Well.... He's just not that into you...
    Move on with your life and find someone who will go to the ends of the earth to see you.
    Good Luck.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Milly Molly Mandy  (25-04-2012),missie_mackxxxx  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i dont want to sound harsh or hurt your feelings but to be totally honest, when I read this, my first thought was that he is definitely not a CEO & I think you haven't met his family or best friend because he has been lying to you about his job and probably various other things and doesn't want to be caught out.

He is getting the best of everything, gets to come see you and I'm guessing there is 'adult time' happening when he does visit, and you are giving him fuel money to do so.

You sound like a lovely lady who deserves more than what he has to offer. I know it's hard, but I think you need to kick his bum out of your life!

The real man would not treat a woman like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The first thing that jumped out was the petrol thing. WTF?

By the time I'd finished the post, and I hope I'm wrong, I assumed he was married/has another GF, and this is why he is hiding you. Are either of these a possibility?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Findingme  (25-04-2012),Izy  (25-04-2012),mrswhitehouse  (25-04-2012),Pearl Barley  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If he really loved you he wouldn't give a toss if his "best friend" didn't want him dating women with kids. What is that? And asking you for money for petrol, regardless of his position, is preposterous. He makes it seem like he's doing you a favour by coming to see you!

I'm sorry sweetie but this guy does not sound like a grown up, he doesn't sound committed at all and doesn't sound even remotely worthy of you and your son's care!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If a man really loves you and cares about you 30kms or 150kms wouldn't make a difference.
    Because you are invested and love him it's much harder for you to see it objectively. Also the comfort of having a boyfriend is stopping you really see his true colours. It's scary to break up with someone but this relationship is not making you happy. Otherwise you would not have posted your thread.
    It's very hard, I feel for you, but it would seem he doesn't love you like you love him or the way you should be loved. A guy who truly cares would drive hours to see their girl, they would show her off to their friends and family (no matter what) and would count down to seeing her again.
    Imagine what it would be like to be with someone like that, who treats you like a princess! That's the way it should be.
    IMHO you need to move on and find someone who will love and adore you the way you should be loved!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

Sairz  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    If a man really loves you and cares about you 30kms or 150kms wouldn't make a difference.
    Because you are invested and love him it's much harder for you to see it objectively. Also the comfort of having a boyfriend is stopping you really see his true colours. It's scary to break up with someone but this relationship is not making you happy. Otherwise you would not have posted your thread.
    It's very hard, I feel for you, but it would seem he doesn't love you like you love him or the way you should be loved. A guy who truly cares would drive hours to see their girl, they would show her off to their friends and family (no matter what) and would count down to seeing her again.
    Imagine what it would be like to be with someone like that, who treats you like a princess! That's the way it should be.
    IMHO you need to move on and find someone who will love and adore you the way you should be loved!!!
    I agree with every word!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Oh honey i couldn't read without replying. It hurts, it really does. I do agree with the others, if it's this hard now 1 year in, imagine how bad it will be in 10

You deserve to have someone who would jump at the chance to be with you, not charge you $20 when you're already struggling. I think you could do so much better, you and your children deserve better than this. Have a think about it and keep in mind how many wonderful men there are out there who would treat you the way you deserve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs.

Unforunately I agree that he should want to see you, any man who is worthy will want to show you just how amazing you are! I just broke up with DDs father because he was similiar, he just had so many other things he 'had' to do and I got sick of us coming last on his list of priorities. Be strong, not just for you but also for your child - you deserve so much more xx

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub