+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lambjam haha than you. Lucky you didn't say that ectopic word again. It send shivers down my spine lol.

How far along were you're topics? Mine was 4 weeks 6 days and nothing was ever seen on ultrasound except fluid in my abdo which was actually blood? I'm just so nervous and excited all at that same time.

What do hcg levels do when the pregnancy is ectopic?

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a confusing & exciting time for you

I was told that HCG levels go up very slowly with an ectopic. Because of your history, they really should do a scan as soon as possible to make sure the pregnancy is in the right place, & to also give you some peace of mind.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to loumia For This Useful Post:

katezane  (28-04-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So how long would it have been (do you think) between your mc and conception? Sorry to ask a touchy question, but I'm just trying to work out my chances of having Od earlier because of an mc last cycle.
    Hedging my bets as it were, I'm beginning to get suspicious *chuckle*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loumia.

To be honest I know my physical symptoms when I ovulate and I never got them. I also did ovulation test strips when I was due to ovulate and it never came up positive. So I would have had to have ovulate early and I wasn't eventrying to fall pregnant.

Very odd, so to answer. Think I ovulated within the first week after my miscarriage stopped.

Good luck eko. Let me know how you go!

Just wondering if I should get my bloods done every 2 days for the next week just to put my mind at rest
    Last edited by katezane; 28-04-2012 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ekoi just found this website. Google it there is a lot of women wondering the same thing about ovulating earlier after miscarriage. http://miscarriage.about.com/od/tryi...lationmisc.htm

Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 3rd hcg done today. It was 548... I am only 11 dpo. They did an ultrasound this morning and couldn't see anything apart from thickening lining and corpus leontum. Bit disappointed but happy my numbers are still doubling every 31 hours.

What you girls think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The levels have risen well so I think you're pregnant. Great sign that the lining is thickening. They won't be able to see a SAC till about 5 weeks or so and fetal pole after that. I keep my fingers crossed for you. When do they do the next blood test? Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my 2nd ultrasound today. The lining was thick she said. The report said there wasva small amount of fluid in my uterus but not in the shape of a sack. ? Does anyone know what that could be. Report concluded no pregnancy found in the uterus or outside.. I'm only 4.5 weeks so don't know if that's normal...

Just worried about that fluid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kate.
    I think it's too early to see anything and I am keeping everything crossed for you. I am not sure about the fluid though. Are you seeing your GP to discuss results?
    Hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To me 4+5 weeks is definitely way too early to see anything. Did they do an internal? I wouldn't worry too much at this stage hcg is more indicative at this early stage and it was increasing nicely. Try and hold out another week and have a repeat scan. Crossing my fingers and toes for u and little bubba.