+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aw thus thread makes me sad! I better prepare myself!!! I've still got a few years I hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    One of the times my son told me a python would eat me, I calmly informed him that a python would prefer to eat him due to his size, so there. Then we just glared at each other.

Now, where's that bad parent thread, lol.
    If it helps you any when DD1 told me she wished I was dead that night she asked me to tuck her in to bed (it wad only an hour or so after she told me she wished I was dead and she still wasn't talking to me really) and I told her no because if I was dead I'd never be around to tuck her in so she may as well see what it's like. One of my finer moments!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    they are such treasures!

beryl has hit me today and told
    me i am not her best friend!

i so want to say well you are not my best friend either you big meany!
    If it makes you feel any better, when DS1 has said it to me, i have resorted to my 3yo self and said it back to him, i've also said 'so there!' to him in a huff, hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ohhh no. I think I need to toughen up before DD gets older!

The worst she has said so far is "go away, mummy" (which still upset me) and "you're so mean" when I refused to pick up the toy she kept throwing on the floor. She's 22 months.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd has called me fat twice on separate occasions it broke my heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Probably "I hate you" and "You are a f@ckin idiot" - Pretty bad!

They have also said I am fat but that was more factual, and I didnt get offended because it is the truth lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh, I have a bad one. To me it was horrible because I am pregnant, I was throwing up, emotional from other stress etc, but I had been really patient with my girls and was really proud of myself. Then DD hit her sister and I sent her to have a think about it. She said "I thought about it, and I want you to get hit by a car and DIE then I will get a new Mummy". I was so stunned and burst into tears, just such bad timing. Luckily Dh was home as DD then also burst into tears so he stayed with her while I went to my room to cry! I ended up composing myself and asking her why and saying it wasn't nice. Worked out that it was becasue I had read her a book about an animal being looked after after it's Mum got hit by a car etc. So she took it straight off that book and didn't really know what it meant (she was 3 when she said it). I made it a million times worse by reacting how I did, but I was just standing on cracked ice emotionally when she said it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg I have been soooo lucky with DS7...he still thinks I am the best person in the universe.

I am dreading DD geting older...girls are soooo much meaner than boys!

half of these i was and the other half but all of you deserve a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry Crumble View Post
    Probably "I hate you" and "You are a f@ckin idiot" - Pretty bad!

They have also said I am fat but that was more factual, and I didnt get offended because it is the truth lol!
    It's the truth for me too which I think made it hurt more. She knows not to say it anymore though I got really upset with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So many...

I hate you
    Your not my favourite anymore
    I wish you weren't my mother
    I want to live with my daddy cause your so mean.
    I don't ever want to be fat like you.
    You've ruined my life (this was actually kind of funny though as it was while vacuuming when she was watching a DVD)
    And the worst, most recently,
    I wish I was dead so I didn't have you as my mum

She's 9 though now and they've definitely settled down to only during a meltdown but she used to be such a nasty little girl when she wanted to be, even got rid of her dads first GF after we split by her cruel words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast