+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Meanest thing your kids have said...

Today marks the first day that DS was really really mean...

My hearing is going..and I am pretty bad at the moment as I have an ear infection..
    so Ds wanted something and I didnt hear him...

He said..

listen to me you silly deaf woman...

welll I heard him then. I was so hurt and he felt awful.
    he said sorry and wrote me a note..

so please make me feel better..and tell me your kids have been mean too??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    One of my DD's ran into the bathroom this morning with her Dora microphone and yelled into it at me "Mummy you fat!"
    DF told her to say it as a joke, didn't he cop an ear bashing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (24-04-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ds#1 said to me "mummy, you need to stop eating, you are so big, when u walk it sounds like BOOM BOOM BOOM"

I cried for a week.

Also, that ad for canckles, the machine thing that fixes it, he said to mr "mum!!! U should get that for your fat legs!!!"

Omg.

Not a peep since i lost 54kgs tho lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh my 5 year old has said worse than that!!! The most common is "why did you bother having kids if you don't even want to look after them!" closely followed by "I really wish that I had a better mum than you" and once she also called me a "silly *****" a but she had no idea what it meant......

They pick up so much and she often sounds 15, not 5......

I don't get 'hurt' by it as such...... She's a kid and she's pushing the boundaries. I just tell her it's not appropriate and or ignore her......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, DS1 has some very er, strong, words come out of him at times. They actually can shock us because I don't think he *gets* the meaning of what he's saying, and to top that we have NO idea where he gets it. He hasn't heard it anywhere, he just seems to string words together when he loses his temper in an attempt to shock.

He told me the other day when he was angry that he'd stab me through the head and kill me

That floored me. When I asked him if he actually understood what that would mean he burst into tears and wouldn't stop hugging me and telling me he loved me. He's a great kid, but OMG he says some shockers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My kids are still only young, but DS1 pulled the "I don't love you anymore" card a couple of days ago, it was the first time he has ever said it and gosh it stung.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My 3yo son is a bit intense and can be very mean to me. The worst have been:

- "Mummy, I'm going to throw you in the bushes, and a snake will eat you"

- "I'm going to throw mummy in the river and sharks will eat her"

- "I want mummy to get eaten by crocodiles"

(we don't say these types of things to him, btw)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

Blueberry Crumble  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish you weren't my mother.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    not my kid, but a kid i used to nanny for (for 3 years, 10 hours a day so I was very very close with them) told his parents- "I don't want Alice today, I HATE her, she smacks me!" luckily the parents were so good about it (waaay more understanding than I could have been!) and figured that he'd said it b/c he knew i was leaving to go back to Australia soon so was angry with me. But it made me feel sick when i heard it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I hate you is what has been said to me but only once as i told him it wasnt a nice word to use.

He also says he wont be my mum anymore but i think he means he doesnt want me to be his mum anymore coz i wont buy him or give him XYZ.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub